Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina

z01.png heart1.gif z04.png

WARNING: This is a softer, shorter edit of the uncensored version of a lemon fanfic I posted before. It contains some mild sexuality such as two girls making out with each other.

Attached File  TS_The_Love_Of_a_Bookworm_Softer_Edit.pdf ( 477.11K ) Number of downloads: 1278

This is a story in which Sam finds herself strangely attracted to Mandy. The spy offers the sharp-tongue raven-haired queen to help her with an essay she must write about some Greek literature drama.

It starts as sweet and lovely and progressively gets much hotter. wub.gif If you really don't like lesbian making out or yuri-oriented stuff, please just ignore. If you're not into yuri/lesbian stuff but don't find such stories offensive, you may find this interesting as well.

I'm pretty proud of this story, actually.

It's often very intimate and emotional. There's some funny moments, some action and lots of love. The story is long (63 pages in its softer edit version, 69 pages in the original version), but I'm sure you'll find it's worth it. Please note that English is a second language to me, so you may find a few errors here and there. Overall, I think it will pass your "quality insurance" test! smile.gif

Finally, comments and critiques are most welcome! (As long as they're constructive, that is.)

BTW, those who wish to read the uncensored version and are old enough to do so will know where to find it. wink.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TB74
post Nov 27 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #2

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:

A small update...

I recently reworked all my fanfic to re-edit the text into some easier to read stuff. This include a better dialogue spacing and the use of more appropriate punctuation for the dialogues as well.

Attached File  TS_The_Love_Of_a_Bookworm_Softer_Edit.pdf ( 488.54K ) Number of downloads: 1165

I also made a few minor changes (including a typo correction here and there) to make the story a little bit better.

So please, download again if you feel like it, and keep whichever version you like the most.

On another hand, I might eventually bring you a sequel to this story, in which Mandy changes her mind again, only to leave Sam heart broken and in despair. Keep an eye on additional updates.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post May 4 2016, 02:00 PM
Post #3

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

Another epic fanfic- the various settings were great, from the library, to the play, to the intense attack scene.
Well done w/the characterization as usual.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
TB74
post May 4 2016, 02:59 PM
Post #4

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (jettmanas @ May 4 2016, 10:00 AM) *
Another epic fanfic- the various settings were great, from the library, to the play, to the intense attack scene.
Well done w/the characterization as usual.

Thanks!

My fanfic were downloaded dozens of times, but you're the only one who commented on them in this forum: much appreciated!

+Quote Post
Drake
post Jun 24 2016, 03:20 AM
Post #5

Loser

Member No.: 912
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam/Mandy
Favorite Anime: Clannad
Favorite Comic: Batman
Favorite Movie: Road to Perdition
Favorite Book: The Enemy's Cosmetique
Favorite Musician(s): Daniel Lavoie
Favorite Game: Uncharted 2

QUOTE (TB74 @ Nov 27 2012, 10:26 AM) *
A small update...

I recently reworked all my fanfic to re-edit the text into some easier to read stuff. This include a better dialogue spacing and the use of more appropriate punctuation for the dialogues as well.

Attached File  TS_The_Love_Of_a_Bookworm_Softer_Edit.pdf ( 488.54K ) Number of downloads: 1165

I also made a few minor changes (including a typo correction here and there) to make the story a little bit better.

So please, download again if you feel like it, and keep whichever version you like the most.

On another hand, I might eventually bring you a sequel to this story, in which Mandy changes her mind again, only to leave Sam heart broken and in despair. Keep an eye on additional updates.

smile.gif

First of all I've got to say this one of the best Fanfiction I've ever read! It was amazing!!

Great set-up, slowly getting more intense as the story is progressing.
On the other end, I think the ending is a bit to brutal...maybe some sort of epilogue would be good.

As for the uncensored version I don't know where to find it and I would love to find it since Sam x Mandy is my favorite Yuri for a long time.

A sequel would be very nice may matter what happens .

Keep on the good work!!

The spy work in the shadow to ensure that everyone else walk in the light...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 04:51 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.