IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Martin Mystery and Team Galaxy Fanart Deleted from Deviantart Uploaded to Gallery
Ryofu
post Nov 17 2011, 07:18 PM
Post #1

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Today, I found out that Saiko-Dude's account has been deleted from DA. I don't know why this happened, but DA doesn't seem to be a really reliable place to host fanart anymore in general.

Saiko Dude, of course, used to be a member here and submitted a lot of fanart to the site. His TS gallery can be found in the "Guest and Legacy Totally Spies" section of the gallery.

However, I hadn't gotten around to moving his non-TS Marathon fanart over to the new gallery. Just finished that now. You can now find his Martin Mystery and Team Galaxy pics, including the famous "Fluffy Eats Yoko's Pants" pic, here:

http://tsug.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&...q=sc&cat=82

Was kind of interested in seeing if there was more TS and Marathon fanart he did later on we could add to the gallery, but unless he shows up at the forum again, that may not happen. As far as I know, he didn't publish anywhere else.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 12:52 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.