IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Here Are the Winners of the Totally Spies Summer Fun Fanart Contest 8: The Love Ship!
Ghidra
post Oct 24 2017, 08:10 AM
Post #1

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

TSUG is proud to announce that a winner has been chosen for our Totally Spies Summer Fun Fanart Contest 8: The Love Ship!

This was the eighth summer themed fanart contest in TSUG's history, and this contest centered around Totally Spies yuri ships on a cruise liner, a Love Ship ® if you will. Ships on a ship. Get it? mandygif.gif

If you wish to read the fanfiction short story that explains the setting of this this contest, please check out this page.

There were two entries for this contest, and here are the results!

Coming in 1st place with the most points is Jettmanas with his very detailed image of Sam and Alex hugging it out with numerous other Totally Spies characters in the background:

1st Place by Jettmanas

This is Jettmanas' 2nd TSUG fanart contest and his first 1st place finish! For winning 1st place, he will receive this trophy that will be placed in his signature:

Coming in at 2nd place is NinjaNick101 with his fanart of Sam giving Alex some heavy petting:

2nd Place by NinjaNick101

Our 1st and 2nd place winners have the choice to receive one of the three following classic scifi/fantasy films on Blu-ray as their mysterious mystery prize:

Choice 1: Barbarella (1968) on Blu-ray

Choice 2: Dune (1984) on Blu-ray

Choice 3: Heavy Metal (1981) on Blu-ray

If you wish to receive your mysterious mystery prize, please send me a PM with your choice as well as your mailing address.

1st and 2nd place will also be featured in a folder in the "Totally Spies Fanart Contest Winners" section of the fanart gallery.

I'd like to thank both entrants and congratulate Jettmanas on his win! You all did totally awesome! z03.png

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Oct 24 2017, 08:26 AM
Post #2

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

The gallery album for this contest can be found here:

http://tsug.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&...=sc&cat=102

In some (or all) of the past threads, I referred to this as the 7th Summer Fun Fanart Contest. It's actually the 8th. So I've corrected that. I also accidentally called Alex Mandy in this one (due to Sam and Mandy as a pairing being permanently burned into my brain XD). Thankfully, I caught that shortly after posting it so no one read it. LOL. (Edit: I was kind of out of it when I posted this, because I had blood drawn.)

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Oct 24 2017, 09:31 PM
Post #3

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

Thanks so much! Wish I was around for all the previous contests as well.

Congrats to Nick as well- thanks for entering w/me. We both like those two!

And I appreciate those who voted, and Ghidra for hosting this & the generous prize- even w/a choice to it. Nice! coffee2.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 11:29 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.