ErikBigCloverFan
post Sep 18 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 41
Favorite Character:

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. It's a shame Bloom really wasn't meant to do "kitchen duty" the way she couldn't flip & catch an omelette perfectly like the other girls did.

2. I thought it was sweet of the girls to help Stella find a dress for her date with Prince Sky.

3. Griselda sure was pissed with the girls about leaving the roast cooking in the oven too long! Things sure got worse when Flora accidentally extinguished Griselda!!!

4. I couldn't help feeling sorry for the girls being so tired after all that work cleaning up the kitchen, including poor Flora who collapsed right into bed.

5. Something sure was wrong with Stella the next morning when we saw her trashing her room and refusing to discuss her date.

6. It sure was hilarious when Prof. WhizGiz used a mouse to scare that fairy so her pumpkin-shaped head would turn back to normal!

7. When Bloom got back to the dorm, things really got ugly when Stella furiously demanded her ring back!!!

8. Things sure got more mysterious when the girls went to Red Fountain to get to the bottom of all this, and then Sky told them he hadn't been with Stella at all that night nor did he write the invitation!

9. At the Black Lagoon restaurant, we all discovered that the fake Stella was really Darcy!!! It was very sad to see Bloom have to hand over the ring so the Trix wouldn't use their magic to choke poor Stella to death!

10. Tecna sure wasn't pleased about surrendering to the Trix. Of course, I agreed that Bloom still did the right thing, even if Tecna didn't think so.

A good episode with some pretty good moments. 3.5 stars.

[
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 12:04 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.