Favorite Pairing: Suzuna/Nozomi
Favorite Anime: Naruto, Pokemon, Bakugan
Favorite Manga: Strawberry Panic!
Favorite Comic: Yu+Me= Dream
Favorite Movie: House Bunny, Mean Girls, The Simpsons Movie
Favorite Book: The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Favorite Musician(s): deadmau5
Favorite Game: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

On May 13, 2011, SpinMaster (The company that owns Bakugan and all copyrights) released this post on the Dimensions website and the Bakugan Forum:

Hey Brawlers,

On behalf of the entire Bakugan Team, we would like to thank all of our Dimensions brawlers for logging on and battling online with us. We hope you have had as much fun playing the game as we have had. On June 30, 2011 at 10:59PM (PST), all servers will be shut down permanently. The servers will be functioning as normal until this time and we hope you will continue to enjoy the online world of Dimensions until then.

We hope you are excited about the new season of Bakugan and all that it brings Ė from the all new Mechtogan, Mechtogan T.itans, and BakuNano to Die Cast Bakugan and to the stuff we havenít even announced yet!

We look forward to the next chapter for Bakugan and we thank all of our loyal brawlers and fans who will continue to Brawl On.

Donít forget to visit Bakugan.com for all the latest official Bakugan news and updates.

Thank you,

The Bakugan Team

There has been no reason to this as of yet, though there are several speculations.

A popular one is that Bakugan Dimensions is ending for good, but a worldwide online Bakugan game will be put in its place (Bakugan Dimensions was only able to be accessed in America and some parts of England). This would come about because of Bakugan making a new online game in Japan.

Another one that is almost just as popular is that SpinMaster's new series "Redakai" (A series based off the Mechtogan shown in Season 4) will receive an online game, and Bakugan will be shoved to the back of SpinMaster's mind.

Thousands of Bakugan fans, not only in America but around the world, are majorly angry at SpinMaster, mainly because they don't have a reason as to why it's closing. I myself am among them.

This does not mean the downfall of the game itself, they will still make new Bakugan, Mechtogan, Mobile Assaults, BakuNano, and episodes for as long as they dare to try.

I will continue to post as new information comes to light.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Syxx
post May 14 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Utena
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Comic: Empowered
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin
Favorite Game: Darkstalkers 3

Really, sorry to hear that Crow. O__O

+Quote Post
CrowSama
post May 17 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #3

Love doesn't have to be scary...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 75
Favorite Character:

Update on the situation.

According to a blog post (which was promptly deleted by SpinMaster) a user called their service line and was told:
"Bakugan Dimensions will be closed to make way for a new game that will be 10x better than Dimensions."

Whether or not this is true is debatable. I am tempted to call their line myself and see if this is true to have some way to confirm this information. If this is in fact true, then it can prove to be something far more amazing than the beta was.

EDIT: Just called SpinMaster. I was told that there is going to be no more Bakugan online in the near future (Though he did say he was not one of the game masters) which leads me to believe that the game that is comming out is going to be related to Redakai. There is also the possibility of an online Wii/DS game comming out (Since Spinmaster already has affiliations with Nintendo). All of this is up in the air, as the reason why dimensions is closing is, and I quote, "Classified information."

+Quote Post
Syxx
post May 17 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #4

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Utena
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Comic: Empowered
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin
Favorite Game: Darkstalkers 3

I hope it's true. The Bakugan fans shouldn't be abandoned like that.

+Quote Post
CrowSama
post May 17 2011, 10:57 PM
Post #5

Love doesn't have to be scary...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 75
Favorite Character:

They are really pissing me off and making me regret every bakugan I have at this point.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 08:36 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.