Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Ok, time for a new talkback. I'm actually just going to copy and paste my running commentary from the old forum.

For a few comments first, I think I really liked this episode more this time. May be due to actually watching it on a tv in good quality that made it more fun. Also the fact that Stacy is still rather crazy/sexy/cute. Really, she's probalby got a good position in the Top Ten TS Girls J-Syxx Would Bonk list. a09.gif

Also I was a little concerned they would edit the, "Who wants to wax my board?" pick up line by Clover since it was so incredibly over the top. XDDD But it wa there! I also want to see if they kept Stacy's famous no panties upskirt shot. Someone who recorded this try to find the frame please. XD The scene happened, but I had no ability to go frame by frame on it

Running commentary from Aug 8 2009, 10:38 PM:

Ok, gonna watch another Season 5 episode for the first time (or second time, I watched half of it before I think) after taking a break for a while. I'll write my comments while I watch below:

The asian girl who gets attacked by the elevator was kinda hot. Yes, I have a thing for dark-haired girls. xD

Clover is still a super-hoe I see. I'm sure every guy on campus will get their turn with her in short order.

Wouldn't they get noticed parachuting over the school? A college campus isn't like a high school, there are always people outside. XD Of course TS has made logic its bitch, so I'm probably asking too many questions. lol

They're doing a lot of bitching, but their room still seems twice as big as my dorm room was.

Stacy is cute. I want to snuggle her. XDD Love her voice too.

After Stacy took Sam by the arm, went on the spiel about them being so alike, and put her head on her, they yuri signals are officially going off. Don't disappoint me Marathon. lol

Sam seems uncomfortable. Probably because she's attached at the hip to Clover and Alex. They're basically menage a trois married.

Clover - "She's not nosy Sam, just eager." I like the sound of that. xD

I like the tram system. Mailbu University doesn't exactly sound like an Ivy League school, but you probably still need to be a trust-fund baby to get in.

Is it just me or does the professor of Quantum Macro-Physics look exactly like Mr. Roberts from Bev High?

First Stacy is stalking her, now she's getting mad at her in a super paranoid fashion. I'm liking this already. XD

Clover - "Ok, surfer-boys, who wants to be the first to wax my board!" Too bad we don't get to see it happen. Xd This is going to go into Clover's Top Ten Easiest, Whoretastic Moments youtube video at some point.

Clover still looks cute in pig-tails. *hits head against wall (Magical Play) Zucchini style* I'm sorry Mandy! Forgive me!

Clover - "On second thought, the basics sound totally tubular." TMNT: The Movie flashback.

Wow great shot of Sam's cleavage there. O__O

Too bad they didn't show Sam going through Stacy's underwear drawer. lol

Nice wallpaper. lol

Stacy - "Want to join me in a celebratory study sesh." My imagination won't stop. xD

Sam - "I was just about to take a shower." Damn you Marathon for not following through properly! Boo at Sam with her clothes on with an umbrella! Boo!

Sam - "What is this freaky machine doing to me?!" A tentacle rape could be forthcoming.

Stacy burning Clover and Alex and stealing the scrunchy back was funny. lol

Clover and Alex seemed awfully frightened by that hose. lol

Still think the couch instead of the "yuri landing pad" was the worst alteration post-season 2. XD

Clover - "Who has time for boy problems?" Wow I guess she really does love Sam. Xd

That animation of Sam on Jerry's computer has a pretty pronounced butt crack. XD

Jerry - "All X-Powders are equipped with a capacity to monitor the owner's bio functions." Clover seems rather pissed. Probably because Jerry is checking up on how often she's having sex with that feature. Xd

Clover - "Hellooo, is there a single aspect of our lives you're not totally tresspassing on?" Jerry - "Um, actually, no." Clover - *gasp of suprise* Tell us something we didn't know. lol

So Jerry killed GLADIS by having her recycled. I almost feel sorry for her. XD

Clover - "Bush-whacked by Jerr again!" Damn you imagination. xd

Alex - "No, because Sam warned us you are one seriously wacky chick!" lol!

Yes, I love Stacy's school girl uniform. She has nice legs. XD

Clover - "Nice try, but I've already had my weekly facial!" Don't you mean hourly facial? XD

Alex - "I sweated my way to freedom!" Clover - "Cool, I mean hot! Now sweat your way over here and spring me, before I'm toast!" lol! And this has to be one of the more ridiculous escapes with a gadget I've seen. lol

I like Stacy's mecha. Its very War of the Worlds.

Alex - "If theses missions taught me anything, when in doubt follow screams." Words of wisdom. lol

Stupid Windows Media Player not allowing me to do a frame by frame to see Stacy's bum in that upskirt shot Mez found! Damn you!

Does she even know about spies? So how would she know what Alex is going to do here with those handcuffs? XD

Wow, Sam's leafy top is ugly. xd

I also don't know whats with that zipper over the crotch of Clover's skirt. XD

Alex - "I'm known as the basket-case at basket-weaving. Who knew college was so complicated." lol

Overall - Average episode with a plot reminiscent of Brain Drain. However, Stacy helped raise it a bit with her kooky cuteness, so I give it the full thumbs up. If they ever do another season they should definitely bring her back for another episode.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mikei
post Apr 27 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #2

Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 57
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Apr 27 2010, 04:26 PM) *
Ok, time for a new talkback. I'm actually just going to copy and paste my running commentary from the old forum.

For a few comments first, I think I really liked this episode more this time. May be due to actually watching it on a tv in good quality that made it more fun. Also the fact that Stacy is still rather crazy/sexy/cute. Really, she's probalby got a good position in the Top Ten TS Girls J-Syxx Would Bonk list. a09.gif

Also I was a little concerned they would edit the, "Who wants to wax my board?" pick up line by Clover since it was so incredibly over the top. XDDD But it wa there! I also want to see if they kept Stacy's famous no panties upskirt shot. Someone who recorded this try to find the frame please. XD The scene happened, but I had no ability to go frame by frame on it

Running commentary from Aug 8 2009, 10:38 PM:

Ok, gonna watch another Season 5 episode for the first time (or second time, I watched half of it before I think) after taking a break for a while. I'll write my comments while I watch below:

The asian girl who gets attacked by the elevator was kinda hot. Yes, I have a thing for dark-haired girls. xD

Clover is still a super-hoe I see. I'm sure every guy on campus will get their turn with her in short order.

Wouldn't they get noticed parachuting over the school? A college campus isn't like a high school, there are always people outside. XD Of course TS has made logic its bitch, so I'm probably asking too many questions. lol

They're doing a lot of bitching, but their room still seems twice as big as my dorm room was.

Stacy is cute. I want to snuggle her. XDD Love her voice too.

After Stacy took Sam by the arm, went on the spiel about them being so alike, and put her head on her, they yuri signals are officially going off. Don't disappoint me Marathon. lol

Sam seems uncomfortable. Probably because she's attached at the hip to Clover and Alex. They're basically menage a trois married.

Clover - "She's not nosy Sam, just eager." I like the sound of that. xD

I like the tram system. Mailbu University doesn't exactly sound like an Ivy League school, but you probably still need to be a trust-fund baby to get in.

Is it just me or does the professor of Quantum Macro-Physics look exactly like Mr. Roberts from Bev High?

First Stacy is stalking her, now she's getting mad at her in a super paranoid fashion. I'm liking this already. XD

Clover - "Ok, surfer-boys, who wants to be the first to wax my board!" Too bad we don't get to see it happen. Xd This is going to go into Clover's Top Ten Easiest, Whoretastic Moments youtube video at some point.

Clover still looks cute in pig-tails. *hits head against wall (Magical Play) Zucchini style* I'm sorry Mandy! Forgive me!

Clover - "On second thought, the basics sound totally tubular." TMNT: The Movie flashback.

Wow great shot of Sam's cleavage there. O__O

Nice wallpaper. lol

Stacy - "Want to join me in a celebratory study sesh." My imagination won't stop. xD

Sam - "I was just about to take a shower." Damn you Marathon for not following through properly! Boo at Sam with her clothes on with an umbrella! Boo!

Sam - "What is this freaky machine doing to me?!" A tentacle rape could be forthcoming.

Stacy burning Clover and Alex and stealing the scrunchy back was funny. lol

Clover and Alex seemed awfully frightened by that hose. lol

Still think the couch instead of the "yuri landing pad" was the worst alteration post-season 2. XD

Clover - "Who has time for boy problems?" Wow I guess she really does love Sam. Xd

That animation of Sam on Jerry's computer has a pretty pronounced butt crack. XD

Jerry - "All X-Powders are equipped with a capacity to monitor the owner's bio functions." Clover seems rather pissed. Probably because Jerry is checking up on how often she's having sex with that feature. Xd

Clover - "Hellooo, is there a single aspect of our lives you're not totally tresspassing on?" Jerry - "Um, actually, no." Clover - *gasp of suprise* Tell us something we didn't know. lol

So Jerry killed GLADIS by having her recycled. I almost feel sorry for her. XD

Clover - "Bush-whacked by Jerr again!" Damn you imagination. xd

Alex - "No, because Sam warned us you are one seriously wacky chick!" lol!

Yes, I love Stacy's school girl uniform. She has nice legs. XD

Clover - "Nice try, but I've already had my weekly facial!" Don't you mean hourly facial? XD

Alex - "I sweated my way to freedom!" Clover - "Cool, I mean hot! Now sweat your way over here and spring me, before I'm toast!" lol! And this has to be one of the more ridiculous escapes with a gadget I've seen. lol

I like Stacy's mecha. Its very War of the Worlds.

Alex - "If theses missions taught me anything, when in doubt follow screams." Words of wisdom. lol

Stupid Windows Media Player not allowing me to do a frame by frame to see Stacy's bum in that upskirt shot Mez found! Damn you!

Does she even know about spies? So how would she know what Alex is going to do here with those handcuffs? XD

Wow, Sam's leafy top is ugly. xd

I also don't know whats with that zipper over the crotch of Clover's skirt. XD

Alex - "I'm known as the basket-case at basket-weaving. Who knew college was so complicated." lol

Overall - Average episode with a plot reminiscent of Brain Drain. However, Stacy helped raise it a bit with her kooky cuteness, so I give it the full thumbs up. If they ever do another season they should definitely bring her back for another episode.

What did you think of the new theme song/opening?

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Apr 27 2010, 08:36 PM
Post #3

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I was actually cool with the new theme song. I don't know why they switched them out like that since they didn't broadcast in Canada like that, but it was a surprise at least. If they keep that song it will at least give loser otaku a clue that the show is actually French. XD

+Quote Post
LauraD
post Apr 27 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #4

"Don't touch that dial!"
Group Icon

Member No.: 2
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Samdy
Favorite Anime: NGE, Dirty Pair, Lucky Star
Favorite Comic: Preacher, The Boys
Favorite Movie: Tenebre, Naked Lunch
Favorite Book: Ubik
Favorite Musician(s): The Damned, Clash, PIL
Favorite Album: 'Give Daddy The Knife, Cindy' - Naz Nomad

There's not a lot I can add to your in-depth analysis Mr. Syxx, so I'll just make a couple of comments. ^^

While I liked Stacy, she's not what I'd consider one of the major players in TS villainy (B.I. index 4/10). Her ebil plans were actually pretty small-scale, just ripping off the smarts of her scholastic rivals, which of course elected Sam as a victim since Sam is ALWAYS the one to get brainwashed and/or drained. Stacy does get extra points for a fairly awesome mecha, but personally, I kinda prefer the villains with more grandiose schemes. World domination is so SEXAY! lol tongue.gif

Clover was predictable as always, slutting up the joint, and Alex offered no surprises here either - although her choice of basket weaving as a course was a funny reference to a really old joke. If Alex had taken 'The History of Typing', it would've worked just as well.

Also, Jerry is a lot more dark a figure than I had assumed at first. His voyeuristic tendencies are actually pretty scary...0.o

Finally, I actually liked the new(?) opening theme - although I don't seem to recall that being the theme originally (at least on the episodes I saw on yootoob).

Rating: 6/10

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
"If crazy was pajamas I'd be in bed already."

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post Apr 28 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #5

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

Soooooooo...

First off French theme FTL. Might be a screw up because they've used the US theme before. We'll see.

Now for random points
*Stacy (oh look, I had to fix my spelling, thanks Closed Captioning) has got to be one of the cutest characters in the series. Also DAT VOICE. biggrin.gif
*It seems all the dorms look the same, but I think I know what happens to the girls' dorm after this episode
*Why does Stacy need help in her classes if she can design and build a boss mecha that can rival even Eggman's machinery? Perhaps they have boss making for dummies?
*I never even noticed the "wax my board" line until Syxx mentioned it. Turns in short order indeed
*Let's see, destroying the library, and opening kidnap people, and yet you expect to be let into class with no problems. Somehow I don't think you thought of your cunning plan all the way through.
*Basket weaving. A college course. What.
*The mini tram is indeed awesome. WOOHP totally paid for their admission here.
*I like the music used for phase 1 of the battle with Stacy. Shame they never put it on the site.
*I assume the upskirt shot was left intact, but for me, it was doubly obscured by my closed captioning, and a (well timed?) ad for some show. That's ok, I've had it saved for eons anyway.
*Stacy having some level of combat skill: did not see that coming.

In any case, I rather liked this episode, mostly because of Stacy being a show stealer. Though I have to wonder, given the end of season 5, do she (and by extension, Muffy) get to come back to school? After all, no one remembers their misdeeds

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Apr 29 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #6

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

So far I don't see any claims, but I'm reminding everyone of the dibs I put down back when this was new in 2007. Just sayin'.

*Stacy (oh look, I had to fix my spelling, thanks Closed Captioning) has got to be one of the cutest characters in the series. Also DAT VOICE

For me, she actually slightly beats out Felecity. I went nuts with development when Felecity came out (the fact that she got to return in the TS4 project with YinYang when neither made an official return is some evidence), but even more so with Stacy. (damn your Closed Captioning, GMG. Theres like a hundred files I gotta fix now >:3) I think its the double hairstyle thing: the cute ponytail or the sexy hair down approach. It's not as dramatic a difference as Kallen's two hair styles, but it's enough to keep things interesting. Oh and her psudo-uniform outfit helps too.
If Stacy was an available option I'd have her head in my member info instead of Felecity. a05.gif
The voice is KYOOT without being too annoying, and I'm pretty sure is the same as Megan/Tammy's from Spiez. I think that's a moderate sized reason Meg is redeemable to me.

Though I have to wonder, given the end of season 5, do she (and by extension, Muffy) get to come back to school? After all, no one remembers their misdeeds.

Eh probably. Or they come back in the spinoff (someone from season 5 does...I nuh say who, though...a05.gif ) But I think the hastily thrown together happily-ever-after ending means villains just stay in jails as far as target audiences brains are concerned.
Also raise your hands in you shipped those two together. *raises* One's flat out into chicks, the other one is almost there (given how happy/clingy she was with Sam). It's easy-peasy. Jsyxx if you wrote a StacyxMuffy fic...my head may explode from teh hawt. XD

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jun 3 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

*I assume the upskirt shot was left intact, but for me, it was doubly obscured by my closed captioning, and a (well timed?) ad for some show. That's ok, I've had it saved for eons anyway.

Umm, so I watchedt the rerun again today, and again that bar miraculously appears on the botton of the screen during the famous Stacy ass shot. I'm wondering now if this was actual censorship since the thing literally only extends duing that scene. O__O I still can't tell if it covered it up completley though, if anyone can provide video or a screenshot that would be great. I've also been noticed a few other strange anomalies like the opening seems to have been zoomed in on the last couple times I've watched the show. This episode also again used the French opening. I wonder if it will be re-edited at any point.

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post Jun 4 2010, 10:12 AM
Post #8

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

For it to happen consistently leads me to believe that it is indeed a thinly veiled censor. I watched the ep again today, that that was the only time I even noticed that bar.

Rather strange thing to do. The shot literally lasts for a fraction of a second. I had to play my episode at the slowest speed and then I STILL kept missing it.

Oh and I finally found out who Stacy's VA is. It'd have been more obvious if I remembered Sailor Moon, but it's Stephanie Beard. She's currently doing Megan and Tammy in TAS, and was Sailor Mini Moon in the US version of Sailor Moon

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jun 4 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (GrandMasterGalvatron @ Jun 4 2010, 11:12 AM) *
For it to happen consistently leads me to believe that it is indeed a thinly veiled censor. I watched the ep again today, that that was the only time I even noticed that bar.

Rather strange thing to do. The shot literally lasts for a fraction of a second. I had to play my episode at the slowest speed and then I STILL kept missing it.

Oh and I finally found out who Stacy's VA is. It'd have been more obvious if I remembered Sailor Moon, but it's Stephanie Beard. She's currently doing Megan and Tammy in TAS, and was Sailor Mini Moon in the US version of Sailor Moon

I don't know if it actually covers the animation though, because it's kind of distracting. It is really fast though, timed for when Stacy falls to the ground. I'm still not sure though. Hopefully, a rip ends up somewhere. The fact that it showed twice may just be CN being lazy enough not to bother to mess with inbetween the repeat editing wise. It could change if they switch up the ads or change the overlays. Also it still has the French opening, which I think could be a screw up. I've been noticing a number of fuck ups with this recent broadcast of TS like the TS: The Movie dubbing problem, and the seemingly zoomed in on Season 5 opening (maybe they wanted to remove some text or something and took a real round-a-bout, lazy way to do it).

+Quote Post
Trillium
post Jun 5 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #10

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Milly x Kallen.
Favorite Anime: Noein
Favorite Musician(s): Fiat Lux, Jesper Kyd, Thomas Dolby
Favorite Album: Astronauts and Heretics.
Favorite Game: GTA: Vice City

I think the scene remains intact in that ending credits block.

Shame it's like five inches tall and all scrunched up though.

Yeah, that's a rainbow unicorn. Big Woop. Wanna fight about it? My blog (which yeah, still has free music). But no rainbow unicorns. We need to fix that.

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jun 6 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #11

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

I knew that the voice was Meg and Tammy, but, with the name and past role info...now that you mention it, I can hear the Chibi Moon now...
Regardless of what anyone thought of the dub, that she's Stacy now is epic redemption, lol.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
ErikBigCloverFan
post Jul 4 2010, 01:32 AM
Post #12

Wannabe

Member No.: 41
Favorite Character:

Here are my thoughts on this ep:

1. The girls sure were excited to see Mali-U! With all there is to offer, who can blame them?

2. It was kinda sad to see that their dorm room looked awful. It was worse when they learned that Sam would be in a seperate dorm with Stacy.

3. I thought it was nice that the girls got the classes they wanted. That is...until: Stacy ticked off Sam for helping her in Physics, Clover wiped out during her surfing class, and poor Alex went overboard and got stuck in a position in her yoga class.

4. I felt sorry for Sam when, while learning that Stacy was behind the disappearances of new students, she wound up getting caught herself AND getting her brain drained!!!

5. At WOOHP, we learned that Jerry sent G.L.A.D.I.S. to the scrap-heap for being too bossy!

6. After they got captured by Stacy, I was so relieved when Alex used the super-hot gum to free her & Clover just before they burned in that furnace!

7. I loved the intense action at the library against Stacy's machine! I'm glad they used that WOOHP toe-nail polish to freeze it in it's tracks so they could finally stop her!

8. It sure was nice of Jerry to build the girls a penthouse dorm so they could be together!

Pretty good ep. 4 stars biggrin.gif

[

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Aug 2 2010, 09:37 AM
Post #13

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

I've been meaning to comment on this for a while, and I don't want to wait until it's next showing...

First of all, I didn't know Season 5 started right away, so I missed the first 2 episodes. Since this is the second episode of the season, it was the LAST episode of Season 5 I saw. But hey, it's got Stacy, so maybe fate saved the best for last for me? (well, I like Muffy and Evil Sorority better, but hey)

"Who wants to be the first to wax my board?" Is a pretty interesting pick-up line, especially because Clover didn't have a board with her...

Okay, Stacy, if she isn't the most adorable villain on Totally Spies! Her cute voice really is a nice contrast to her deviousness. I really wish this episode was longer, or part of an arc, so that Stacy and Sam were roomies longer. I think it would have been more interesting if Sam trusted her at first, I mean, Clover and Alex did, was Sam so annoyed to have her things searched by her new roommate that she didn't trust her? (maybe she had pictures of Mandy stashed away in her boxes, and was worried Stacy might tell Clover and Alex...) Still, Stacy was pretty surprising, not being good at school but creating a mecha that can not only scan people and learn about their best subject and convert that knowledge into text and print it out, it can also fire lasers! I guess she failed her classes because she was too busy studying mecha design? And the fact that she had some acrobatic technique was pretty cool too. Her downfall was her arrogance, keeping people trapped in her machine instead of wiping part of their memory and letting them go (I mean come on, if her machine can do all that it can I don't see why it couldn't do that) and how she just barged into the library before nightfall and was attacking people, not very subtle are we Stacy?

I was actually disappointed that she was just sent to prison to never be mentioned again...

Oh yeah...I'd like to thank Mezoroth for the idea of Stacy x Muffy. I hadn't thought of it myself, (mainly because they aren't on the same episode) but when I saw someone else mention it, it just made perfect sense. They have their similarities (a little crazy, willing to do bad things after last years experience at Mali-U, they both have at least some interest in other girls) and they have their differences (Muffy's more energetic and colorful, while Stacy appears more innocent yet arrogant) It's a shame they never meet, they might make a good team (or couple)...and then I recall that they both mention "last year" in their schemes (Stacy failed her classes, Muffy got rejected from every Sorority) so maybe they did meet? One can dream. Like I mentioned in my intro thread, their names together is where I came up with my username.

One of my favorite episodes, mainly because of Stacy!

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 2 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I actually thought of Stacy/Muffy before a long time ago. I think the plot would involve them betting the same WOOHP prison cell where they form their own two girl Mali-U sorority. XD They of course later escape together and do a villain team-up.

And I think Sam not giving Stacy a chance obviously has to do witht he Sam/Alex/Clover lesbian innuendo, but I like your theory about photos of Mandy being her boxes too. XD

+Quote Post
Sammie
post Aug 2 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #15

Jerry's #1 Fangirl!

Member No.: 120
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: SamxJerry
Favorite Anime: Honey and Clover
Favorite Manga: Black Jack
Favorite Comic: Deadpool
Favorite Movie: The King & I
Favorite Book: Les Miserables
Favorite Musician(s): Billy Joel, Spitz, Maroon 5
Favorite Album: Sazanami CD
Favorite Game: Dragon Age

I just gotta say this is one of my favorite episodes in the Canadian production side. Stacy is a character I wish was reoccurring. She's ADORABLE.

+Quote Post
Kawaii Neko
post Aug 3 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #16

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 5
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy/Clover
Favorite Anime: Excel Saga
Favorite Book: Obscure Hipster Shit
Favorite Game: THE GAME

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Apr 27 2010, 01:26 PM) *

No, but the reverse probably happened. Stacy had access to all of Sam's things beforehand...

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 3 2010, 12:44 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Kawaii Neko @ Aug 3 2010, 01:41 AM) *

No, but the reverse probably happened. Stacy had access to all of Sam's things beforehand...

LOL. You're right. I wonder if she found any special spy gadgets. XD

+Quote Post
Kawaii Neko
post Aug 3 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #18

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Aug 2 2010, 05:44 PM) *
QUOTE (Kawaii Neko @ Aug 3 2010, 01:41 AM) *

LOL. You're right. I wonder if she found any special spy gadgets. XD

Stacy must meet with Mandy. They seem to have comparable personality disorder/s, focused upon 'perfection' and 'achievement,' as well as the goal of Sam.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Aug 4 2010, 09:33 AM
Post #19

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

Hmm...I can imagine Mandy and Stacy fighting over Sam...could be interesting...

And...since people were talking about underwear...I wonder what Sam would have found if she had went through Stacy's underwear drawer? It seems like she doesn't wear panties...

Since no one else supplied the pictures of Stacy, I tried to get them myself from a YouTube video, here are the results:

Maybe she wears thongs?

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Kawaii Neko
post Aug 4 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #20

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

It was a busy day for Stacy. She probably just forgot to wear panties.

Though, it'd more interesting if Sam had 'borrowed' Stacy's underwear instead.

Attached Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:43 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.