Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Ok, gonna do a talkback right now. Don't know if I'll be able to remember everything though since I'm really out of it due to novacaine from the dentist. O___O

Things I Disliked:

The "chemistry" between Blaine and Clover is really fucking forced, phony, and annoying to me. They really did a hack job on this one with the lead up from the last episode. I sware if I had to hear "Blainey" or Blaine clall her babe or beautiful again I was going to do hari kari.

Clover again seems out of character to be wigging out over a guy two episodes in a row, but that's just me. Also the marriage shit is still OOC for her.

Things I Liked:

Glad Geraldine was back. She is definitely another one in the "Top 10 TS Girls J-Syxx Would Bonk" list. XD Liked her attitude in this one, and her mad ninja spy skills. I also liked how her cat went and got the gun for her.

Decent action and pacing. Maybe not the best action ever in an episode, but it was at least decent, especially the short fight with Geraldine.

Liked seeing Clover go solo. Good change of pace from always seeing them spying as a group.

Blaine goes to Australia. Yeah as Tim Dog would say Fuck'em. Glad this story arc is over and only lasted two episodes.

Blaine didn't seem happy about Clover going psycho by mentioning mariage out of no where. Hopefully, this means it never happens so I don't have to hari kari.

Yuri/Yaoi Moments:

Slight Clover/Geraldine undercurrent. Best exemplified by Clover calling her a "scrawny British babe."

More Clover/Sam/Alex junk probalby with another line from Sam about them loving Clover, the usual group glomp, etc.

There's a scene where Clover's stretched out arm goes right over Alex's boobage and her two erogenous zones there. XD

All WOOHP planes have triangles on the seats. Is there a reason for this? XD

Other Fan Service Stuff:

"Operation Self Love." We really needed to see Clover performing operation self love on screen I think. laugh.gif

I really liked Alex's short shorts in this episode. Also Clover's one shoulder top.

Homages:

Geraldine using a famous Spider-Man pose when she was "sitting" on the wall during the fight.

Freddy Kurger's claw from the flashback from Super Agent Much? Also the pulse riffle from Aliens, but we don't get a good shot of it in the flashback.

Possibly Plastic Man/Mr. Fantastic with the effects of the stretchyness gun.

References to Super Agent Much? as well as some crap from Seasons 1 and 2, like the pilot animation in the plane, the gadgets, etc.

Over All:

Better than last episode definitely, but I'm still really glad this story arc is in the can.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trillium
post May 3 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #2

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Milly x Kallen.
Favorite Anime: Noein
Favorite Musician(s): Fiat Lux, Jesper Kyd, Thomas Dolby
Favorite Album: Astronauts and Heretics.
Favorite Game: GTA: Vice City

Proof Positive That I Really Suck:

I did not notice the name similarity between Jerry and Geraldine until this morning.

And this is coming from the guy that once read a basketball game as a metaphor for poetry.

Yeah, that's a rainbow unicorn. Big Woop. Wanna fight about it? My blog (which yeah, still has free music). But no rainbow unicorns. We need to fix that.

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post May 4 2010, 08:47 PM
Post #3

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

I meant to do this yesterday, but got sidetracked.

*Am I reading to much into this, or did Blaine basically set out to kill Geraldine? Either way, he's a bro.
*Just why DOES Geraldine have it out for Clover in particular?
*"A relationship as strong as ours can totally handle it!" - Blaine, you CLEARLY are unaware of your gf's great hunger for all things masculine.
*Clover looks good in that last outfit.
*I think from the Movie, and these last few episodes, I'm starting to notice that Sam seems awful lacking in the rear end department. Can't quite determine if it's character design or animator failure yet.
*Like how how Blaine starts trippin balls when Clover mentions marriage.

I really ought to start doing these as I watch the episode.

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post May 4 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #4

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

*Am I reading to much into this, or did Blaine basically set out to kill Geraldine? Either way, he's a bro.

I'm pretty sure I heard him say he was going to eliminate her or something. Again slightly creepy. lol

*Just why DOES Geraldine have it out for Clover in particular?

Darksmelo has a theory that Gearldine is secretly infatuated with her. XDDD

*I think from the Movie, and these last few episodes, I'm starting to notice that Sam seems awful lacking in the rear end department. Can't quite determine if it's character design or animator failure yet.

Maybe, but she deifinitely has the most boobage as demonstrated by a number of shots. XD Alex probalby has the most ass I would think. XD

*Like how how Blaine starts trippin balls when Clover mentions marriage.

Yeah, I don't blame him. It was a pretty psycho-Clover meoment. He should start making sure that Clover isn't secretly poking holes in his condoms either, because she seemed one step away from that. XD

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post May 4 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #5

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ May 4 2010, 05:01 PM) *
Yeah, I don't blame him. It was a pretty psycho-Clover meoment. He should start making sure that Clover isn't secretly poking holes in his condoms either, because she seemed one step away from that. XD

I can totally see Clover doing that as some crazy scheme to get pregnant XD

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post May 5 2010, 09:23 PM
Post #6

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

Maybe, but she deifinitely has the most boobage as demonstrated by a number of shots. XD Alex probalby has the most ass I would think. XD

Maybe Alex's butt is that way to throw of guesses of what her real heritage is. "So now she's Puerto Rican? Oye, make up your mind, Marathon!" I'm still holding onto Brazilian, though.

Also Blaine has a sub shaped like a shark. Wonder if Marathon is trying to make him super masculine cuz I'm sure all WOOHP dudes would get is the usual pink, bulbous submarine or one shaped like a dolphin/unicorn.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Trillium
post May 5 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #7

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Mezoroth @ May 5 2010, 05:23 PM) *
Also Blaine has a sub shaped like a shark. Wonder if Marathon is trying to make him super masculine cuz I'm sure all WOOHP dudes would get is the usual pink, bulbous submarine or one shaped like a dolphin/unicorn.

Or a Rainicorn. (I would so ride this. Masculinity be damned.)

Also I figure a dolphin/unicorn would probably be a Narwhal, and Blaine would ride it cause Narwhals are awesome and masculine.

...Or not, cause Blaine's not cool enough to ride the Narwhal.

Yeah, that's a rainbow unicorn. Big Woop. Wanna fight about it? My blog (which yeah, still has free music). But no rainbow unicorns. We need to fix that.

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post May 7 2010, 04:56 AM
Post #8

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

Especially when the epic music comes in:

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Trillium
post May 7 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #9

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Mezoroth @ May 7 2010, 12:56 AM) *

Especially when the epic music comes in:

I did not make this.

+Quote Post
ErikBigCloverFan
post Jul 22 2010, 10:47 PM
Post #10

Wannabe

Member No.: 41
Favorite Character:

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. I felt sorry for Clover missing Blaine who went off on a spy mission of his own. I DID like how Sam & Alex suggested she spend a day out at her favorite places to cheer her up. I loved Clover's "spa" look.

2. I really wanted to cry for poor Clover when, all thanks to Geraldine: Sam & Alex accused her of wrongdoing, she got fired from WOOHP for stealing a top-secret weapon, and was literally tossed out of the penthouse dorm!!! I'm so glad Clover found out it was Geraldine while investigating Alex's car.

3. I was so happy when Jerry mentioned to Sam & Alex that it was Geraldine who caused everything.

4. I didn't blame Blaine for being ticked off at Geraldine for hiring him to kill Clover!

5. I really loved seeing Clover battle Geraldine! It's too bad that man-eating plant grabbed her & Blaine!

6. Although I didn't like seeing Geraldine zap both Blaine & Clover with that stretch gun, I AM glad it helped them out of the man-eating plant. It was nice to hear their romantic chat while being tied in a knot! It got a lot better when Sam & Alex arrived and returned them to normal.

7. I loved when Alex was able to stop Geraldine's boat better than Blaine did!

8. I'm really glad Clover forgave Alex & Sam.

9. It was very sad when Blaine & Clover heard they'd be far apart when Jerry mentioned that Blaine would be assigned to WOOHP's Australia branch. At least, she'll be able to visit him on Spring Break!

10. I absolutely loved Blaine's expression when Clover said the word "marriage" to him!

A fantastic ep! 5 stars!!!

[

+Quote Post
stephdumas
post Jul 23 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #11

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Member No.: 10
Favorite Character:

I think then Geraldine might have turned a personnal vendetta against Clover, they could had developped that idea, more. As I mentionned in a thread about some season 6 ideas http://tsug.net/index.php?showtopic=310&am...post&p=3438 I could imagine a situation where she captured both Sam and Alex and Clover have to challenge Geraldine in order to save her friends.

I elaborate a bit more, the challenge in question could be a sort of duel. Jerry opposed to the idea of let Clover going alone to free her friends and try to convince her to be teamed with Britney, Blaine and Dean to join her. But Clover said she promised to Geraldine then she go alone.

The duel in question is a fight but not a farm on the land or the air but in the water, I got that idea from a Kim Possible sketch I saw on Deviantart of an aquatic fight between Kim and Shego
http://underwatertoons.deviantart.com/art/...sible-136661035 Does Clover will win the fight against Geraldine?

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jul 30 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #12

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

I haven't commented on this one yet...

Something a little different I'd like to point out. I think I like seeing guys get grabbed by vines and stuff like that.

Come on, it's...interesting.

Looking back, it was a little strange for Clover to be thinking about marriage. I prefer to call her a "flirt", as opposed to something else, but even still...it seems like it would take a lot longer for someone like her to settle down on one person.

Oh, and the "Blaine arc" could supposedly be three episodes, if you count his appearance in "The Granny"...

But anyway, what was up with Geraldine? "Ruining her life is fun, but ENDING it will be even better!" or something like that. You just don't hear people talk about killing much in Totally Spies. I guess this and the previous episode are just weird. Blaine was hired to "eliminate" Clover, then wants to "eliminate" Geraldine, then Geraldine wants to "end" Clover's life. Jeez, too serious for Totally Spies to talk about killing and stuff, it just doesn't fit.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 1 2010, 04:22 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Something a little different I'd like to point out. I think I like seeing guys get grabbed by vines and stuff like that.

Definitely could read the male tentacle vibe. XD This wasn't the first time that TS had male based fanservice though. I'm kinda reminded of Jerry wearing really revealing clothing at the ending of Feng Shui Is Like Sooo Passe. XD

But anyway, what was up with Geraldine? "Ruining her life is fun, but ENDING it will be even better!" or something like that. You just don't hear people talk about killing much in Totally Spies. I guess this and the previous episode are just weird. Blaine was hired to "eliminate" Clover, then wants to "eliminate" Geraldine, then Geraldine wants to "end" Clover's life. Jeez, too serious for Totally Spies to talk about killing and stuff, it just doesn't fit.

Not relaly a big deal for me. TS has alwasy been extremely edgy imo. It's just been kinda subtlely hidden enough enough that most of what happens makes it on tv.

Looking back, it was a little strange for Clover to be thinking about marriage. I prefer to call her a "flirt", as opposed to something else, but even still...it seems like it would take a lot longer for someone like her to settle down on one person.

It also seemed pretty friging OOC to me. But I guess this could also be read as a form of Clover's extreme compulsiveness manifisting itself. But she definitely quickly went from going through guys like kleenex to super creepy clingy girlfriend mode. Of course when Blaine was in Australia, she seemed to be scoping out guys again in every episode, even at times trying to hook up with them (for example her Drama instructor XD).

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Aug 7 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #14

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Even though I said I liked seeing Blaine get wrapped up in vines, I have a hard time considering something like that "fanservice". At least it's just grabbing and not squeezing. That just looks uncomfortable and both episodes in Season 5 where the Spies are trapped in constricting rope it makes me feel a little nervous...like, claustrophobic or something...though that's not exactly it. To me, if it looks painful, it's not fanservice.

And the funny thing about what I was talking about...Geraldine saying she wanted to end Clover's life...It's strange because most of the villains sort of try to kill the Spies, usually by setting up a slow trap and then leaving, it just seems a lot darker when they actually say they want to or are going to kill somebody. It's that slight difference that really pushes it. The fact that they say stuff like "end" and "eliminate" is how they get away with it in a Y7 show like Totally Spies.

Also, one last thing I wanted to mention about this episode. LOL at WOOHP's security. It's surprising that more villains don't break out considering how often others manage to do it. It's done like 5 times in Season 5 alone.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 7 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Even though I said I liked seeing Blaine get wrapped up in vines, I have a hard time considering something like that "fanservice". At least it's just grabbing and not squeezing. That just looks uncomfortable and both episodes in Season 5 where the Spies are trapped in constricting rope it makes me feel a little nervous...like, claustrophobic or something...though that's not exactly it. To me, if it looks painful, it's not fanservice.

TS is pretty much the biggest bondage cartoon ever. So any situation like that I sort of inherently see as fanserivce. Throw in an obvious hentai trope they have implemented many times before, and yeah you can easily read it like that.

+Quote Post
Trillium
post Aug 7 2010, 10:50 PM
Post #16

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Aug 7 2010, 02:35 PM) *
TS is pretty much the biggest bondage cartoon ever. So any situation like that I sort of inherently see as fanserivce. Throw in an obvious hentai trope they have implemented many times before, and yeah you can easily read it like that.

Fun Fact: Before TSPA, one of the few places to you could get TS screenshots was the "Superheroines in Bondage" supersite.

The only other place was "Furry Transformation".

TS really knows how to market itself to pretty much every single fetish possible. You name it, they've probably done it.

+Quote Post
stephdumas
post Aug 8 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #17

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Member No.: 10
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Trillium @ Aug 7 2010, 06:50 PM) *
Fun Fact: Before TSPA, one of the few places to you could get TS screenshots was the "Superheroines in Bondage" supersite.

The only other place was "Furry Transformation".

TS really knows how to market itself to pretty much every single fetish possible. You name it, they've probably done it.

There was also once a site devoted to bloated and fat characters, and it got screenshots of Clover from the episode where the Spies checked the case of girls scouts cookies in season 1.

And there also the classic swimsuit moments when the Spies are at the beach or at a spa, strangely they don't used their villa's pool often in seasons 3-4, it was mainly Jerry who used it. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Aug 8 2010, 11:57 AM
Post #18

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Eh, if you think about, almost anything can be considered a fetish nowadays. Even stuff like hair color or even shoe color.

I was always annoyed seeing the Spies get tied up so often, then I thought about it...and I figured out the REAL reason why it's so common. The show is Y7, and the main characters are girls...you think they are gonna show them getting beat up? They pretty much have to get stopped by the villain at some point, due to the show's spy movie parodying nature (the thing I remember most about James Bond movies is him getting tied up and a slow trap that will finish him off, but he manages to escape...then again I've never sat down and watched one, just bits and pieces a long time ago) and getting knocked out by some kind of gas, trapped in some random bubble thing, or caught by a net trap or something is much more fitting for that reason, and also more "acceptable" for a kids show. Notice how most of the time we never see anyone actually land a blow? There's always a flash or a big hit effect or a scene shift, or they just use a throw. I can understand why people would assume "bondage fetish lol" or something, but I really believe that's probably not the reason, at least, not the MAIN reason. It's just that whenever something "unusual" is happening to a good-looking girl, it's considered a fetish or something, but when it happens to someone else, say...a handsome man in his 30s, no one thinks anything suspicious. We have two people in the same situation, a teenage girl and a 30 year old man...for one it's considered a fetish and often perverse, and for the other it's considered perfectly fine. I pretty much almost always hate double standards, and this is a prime example.

Like with Blaine in this episode. Most people probably thought "oh he got caught"...But when Clover got grabbed by the same plant the exact same way Blaine did they probably thought "lol bondage" or something. It's pretty much the exact same thing when it comes down to it, but most people would consider them vastly different, and that bothers me.

Phew, sorry about my little rant. I'm well aware they slip in stuff not intended to be understood by kids (after all, I obviously like Muffy and Evil Sorority...), but that's true of most kids' shows (at least ones that aren't meant for toddlers and stuff)...And I think a lot of it is just because there's no other way to parody spy movies and make a zany show the way they want to.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Sammie
post Aug 8 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #19

Jerry's #1 Fangirl!

Member No.: 120
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: SamxJerry
Favorite Anime: Honey and Clover
Favorite Manga: Black Jack
Favorite Comic: Deadpool
Favorite Movie: The King & I
Favorite Book: Les Miserables
Favorite Musician(s): Billy Joel, Spitz, Maroon 5
Favorite Album: Sazanami CD
Favorite Game: Dragon Age

*claps at the rant* Very well articulated, and I couldn't agree more!

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 8 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Aug 8 2010, 06:57 AM) *
Eh, if you think about, almost anything can be considered a fetish nowadays. Even stuff like hair color or even shoe color.

I was always annoyed seeing the Spies get tied up so often, then I thought about it...and I figured out the REAL reason why it's so common. The show is Y7, and the main characters are girls...you think they are gonna show them getting beat up? They pretty much have to get stopped by the villain at some point, due to the show's spy movie parodying nature (the thing I remember most about James Bond movies is him getting tied up and a slow trap that will finish him off, but he manages to escape...then again I've never sat down and watched one, just bits and pieces a long time ago) and getting knocked out by some kind of gas, trapped in some random bubble thing, or caught by a net trap or something is much more fitting for that reason, and also more "acceptable" for a kids show. Notice how most of the time we never see anyone actually land a blow? There's always a flash or a big hit effect or a scene shift, or they just use a throw. I can understand why people would assume "bondage fetish lol" or something, but I really believe that's probably not the reason, at least, not the MAIN reason. It's just that whenever something "unusual" is happening to a good-looking girl, it's considered a fetish or something, but when it happens to someone else, say...a handsome man in his 30s, no one thinks anything suspicious. We have two people in the same situation, a teenage girl and a 30 year old man...for one it's considered a fetish and often perverse, and for the other it's considered perfectly fine. I pretty much almost always hate double standards, and this is a prime example.

Like with Blaine in this episode. Most people probably thought "oh he got caught"...But when Clover got grabbed by the same plant the exact same way Blaine did they probably thought "lol bondage" or something. It's pretty much the exact same thing when it comes down to it, but most people would consider them vastly different, and that bothers me.

Phew, sorry about my little rant. I'm well aware they slip in stuff not intended to be understood by kids (after all, I obviously like Muffy and Evil Sorority...), but that's true of most kids' shows (at least ones that aren't meant for toddlers and stuff)...And I think a lot of it is just because there's no other way to parody spy movies and make a zany show the way they want to.

Well one of the things you need to understand about fiction, is you have the obvious text:

They got tied up because they were captured by the bad guy.

We all get that. That's obvious. But it's also where some people go wrong. They think that's all there is. There is also often a subtext. The subtext here is:

They're tied up because it's fetishistic. The point here I think you're missing is it can be both. That's the point of subtext that there is two explanations that co-exist. Yes, they probably do it in part due to the girls getting beat up thing you mentioned. But the creators of this show definitely picked up the fetish element and ran with it like hell. Similar shows like Kim Possible are not nearly as over the top in this regard. Not even close.

I don't really see this as a problem with the person interpeting it. It's just obvious. The authors are responslbie for it. TS is very subversive. There has been a number of lines of dialogue and single frame or mutli-frame moments in the animation that have been incredibly pervy. In fact, I'll pull up a screenshot from the gallery here:

Attached Image

If that isn't the definition of S&M fanservice I don't know what is. I don't even like bondage very much, but it's just there. That's just the way TS is. How do they get away with it? It's not obvious, it's slightly subversive and will not be picked up by non-adults. That's often why stuff like this is subtext and not just text.

It's nothing new either. Comic books in the 50's aimed at kids got hammered for this kind of stuff. I don't thnk the people who pointed out the subtext were wrong either. It's just things have calmed down since then, and something like TS can't be threatened by that kind of angry mob mentality anymore. There's also the fact this show is European in origin, and they have obviously have slightly looser standards for things. I don't think it's wrong at all. It's just fantasy, and kids won't get it either. But it is still there.

Actually, I did think that when I first saw it, and I am a dude. It was obvious to me. I don't think the people who do TS are against male-type fanservice and cerrtainly not yaoi at times either. It has appeared a few select times. Yes, though TS was created through the female targeted "male gaze" by large. Nothing wrong with that imo, it's just aesthetics. But the thing aobut male gaze is it more than usually targets females. Part of it is also that the main chractrers in this show are female. So there would be less of a chance for putting males in the same situations. And male targed shenanegans have appeared in spy movies as well. The most famous scene from James Bond involved his penis almost getting shot with a laser. lol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:45 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.