post May 11 2010, 12:54 AM
Post #1

Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 41
Favorite Character:

Here are my thoughts on this 2-part wpisode:

Part 1:

1. Mandy is such a pest, getting the same outfit as Clover did just to make her look bad! angry.gif

2. It's too bad Sam didn't realize that was Helga disguised as a fortune teller who sold her, Alex, and Clover those bracelets. sad.gif

3. It was a shame that the girls didn't know that the captain's log on the LAMOS sub was fake! sad.gif

4. I absolutely loved the girls' fall fashion show! I thought it was tres chic!!!<3<3<3

5. Oh, wow! Terrence, Boogie Gus, & Helga cornering Jerry at that shop was so NOT pretty!!! Not to mention, seeing the girls feel woozy and then lose their memory after they put on those bracelets! It sure was sad when the girls didn't recognize Jerry nor did they believe that they were spies when he called them! sad.gif

6. While at the the Japanese restaurant/spa, I thought the girls looked very nice with those facial masks on themselves. It's a shame the moment was ruined when Boogie Gus came out of nowhere and surprised them!

7. Of course, I DID love all the action that happened at the spa! I loved seeing Helga get bloated after swallowing that shellfish because she was allergic to it!!! I also loved how Alex used that porcupine hairbrush on Terrence, even if she didn't remember how to use it!

8. I was very glad when, after the fight, the girls' memories were starting to come back! biggrin.gif

During the end credits: Alex should've known better than to use household items as gadgets. Clover sure was ticked off at her about putting limbuerger cheese in her purse to fend off enemies!

Part 2:

1. Although I did feel sorry for poor Clover having to dig through the dumpster looking for the Compowder, AND being humiliated by Mandy in the process, it kinda served her right for tossing it away to begin with. I loved how Alex used "voice command" in trying to make it work when she still didn't remember how. smile.gif

2. They may have been a bit spooked to see G.L.A.D.I.S., but the gadgets she gave them sure made up for it!

3. It was too bad they all ended up being captured while trying to free Jerry in LAMOS' sub.. sad.gif However, I was so happy when the salty ocean that started flooding the sub corroded those bracelets and the girls got their memories back!!! I was also very happy when they escaped the sub by torpedoing out.biggrin.gif

4. I thought the big battle with the girls against LAMOS was fantastic!!! The best part was seeing Jerry give Terrence a butt-kicking! I'm glad the girls were able to help Jerry win!:D

During end credits: Jerry should just stick to his original outfit rather than trying to pick a new one.

A fantastic 2-part episode! It's one of my all-time favorites! I give it 5 stars!!! biggrin.gif

To celebrate this fantastic ep, and in honor of the girls enjoying themselves at the spa: moisturizing white, light-green seaweed, and dark mud facials for everybody!!!!! biggrin.gif

[
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post May 11 2010, 01:40 AM
Post #2

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Still haven't seen this two parter unfortunatley. Hopefully, CN airs it, but it may be a while considering they're doing Season 5 and not Season 4 right now.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 02:27 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.