Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Ok time for the new talkback. Um, this is going to be rather brief I guess.

Things I Didn't Like

It's a flashback episodes. Those are always lame.

It was another "training exercise" episode. This plot has been used three times now. It's getting very old.

Pretty corny, pointless plot, but I guess that's standard for a flashback episode.

No clips from Season 1 or 2, at least any that I immediately recognized. So I guess this was more of a "Totally Spies: Undercover" flashback episode.

Things I Liked

Liked that Milan Stilton's robo-dog made another appearance.

Liked the fact that Tara was included in some of the clips.

Yuri Things

There was one moment where Sam is trying to console Alex after getting shocked by the dog that I thought was pretty cute.

Weird Things

Didn't recognize the clips with the fight in the sushi join and the guy in kimono drag. That must've been from Like, So Totally Not Spies, which I don't think has aired in the US yet.

Over All

What can I say it's a flashback episode. Flashback episodes very boring, lame, and predictable. Not much value to be seen here, although I guess they did more than be stuck in an elevator (although at least that scenario got the imagination going XD). On the bright side, I guess some anime have a flashback episode once every 26 episodes, and we only got 2 for like a hundred and four.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post May 25 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #2

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

Just got to the first commercial, and I'm gonna post my reactions now.

RAAAAAAAAGH CLIP SHOW VBAKLFBALSNAL;NHGLAB

I think I had several problems with this episode. First and foremost, they've already done one, second of all, it's about 3 episodes before the finale. It's have made more sense to do this immediately before the finale. Make it the clam before the storm

Also I like how Blaine's in a flashback, yet they skipped the part where Clover's still dating him :|

Lastly, Yay Tara! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MikeV3jz
post May 26 2010, 03:54 AM
Post #3

RERORERORERO

Member No.: 67
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Gundam Wing
Favorite Manga: Initial D
Favorite Movie: Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift
Favorite Book: magazines
Favorite Musician(s): Passion Pit
Favorite Album: all passion pit albums
Favorite Game: Spyro the dragon

it was okay but i liked how the terminator looking robots formed into one giant goat looking robot.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Aug 11 2010, 11:17 AM
Post #4

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

The beginning really set up for something else. Gotta love those Japanese Mecha that can separate and fuse, and I liked how the dog became the head. It was such a letdown to see the Spies get so little time in Japan. They get to be in France for a 3 episode mini arc but they only get to be in Japan for at most 3 minutes? Who made the Toyetic Tokyo Technobots? They could have made an episode about this...(like, for example, this one!)

Also, notice how some of WOOHP's recreations of the androids looked like minor villains from previous episodes? I only recognize some of them thanks to the flashbacks though. The chick with the big eyebrows who stutters weirdly looks like one of the girls in that make-up episode in the flashback (by the way, using giant eyeliner pencils as swords is awesome) and that dog is obviously like Milan's. I didn't recognize the others though.

Oh, I thought I had recognized Tara's pink dress that Clover wears in WOOHP-tastic myself, but it must have been fresh in my mind thanks to this episode...At least I know I recognized Yves (I think that's how you spell his name, I thought it was Eve) name from the episode where Clover steals those boots myself.

I don't mind some flashbacks, but it seemed like there was more flashback than new episode. Also, I think the Spies faces looked every so slightly different...particularly Clover's mouth when she's smiling, it just looks slightly different than I remember.

I'd say this episode is wasted potential.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
SpykyTurtle318
post May 9 2015, 06:17 AM
Post #5

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 883
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Totally Spies!
Favorite Game: Monopoly

'Twas okay. . . I liked the episode plot idea of them getting stuck in their favorite mall and it being a training exercise, but I was surprised at how much time was consumed by the clips. I wish that at least they would have shown, say, 10 clips 5 seconds each, rather than 5 clips 10 seconds each.

a61.gif:"Getting WOOHPed is hardly your fault, Clover. When Jerry wants to summon us, nothing can stop him!"

I adored Alex's Sea Monkeys reference. Loved those things to death. . . er, literally. whistle.gif tongue.gif

SpykyTurtle318

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 07:57 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.