Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Totally Spies BLOOPERS and WEIRD Screenshots
Totally Spies Underground > Totally Spies > Totally Spies General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Chelle
Anything and everything you've caught on the show. Posting screen shots will give you extra brownie points wink.gif
Chelle
Okay, I've got one hehe. In Season 1's (pilot?) episode "A Thing For Musicians", the location time is clearly wrong. In the very beginning when we first see the Spies in school, the location reads "Beverly Hills High School - 12:00am", when clearly, it is def not midnight out haha.

Ryofu
OK, I have one on hand. I'll be waiting for those brownie points. tongue.gif

This is a screenshot taken from the Season 2 ep, W.O.W.:

Click to view attachment

As you can tell, this map is a little bit inaccurate. Apparently, TS takes place in an alternate world where part of Africa is under water, Alaska is the same size as the continental United States, South America has broken off from Central America, among other things.
Chelle
In Season 1's "Child Play", when Clover and Alex are in the control room, Alex is figuring out the password to get into the program. She figures since it's a toy company, their password should be, naturally, "Toys." However, since when did the words "toys" have 9 characters? Tee hee.

14:38-14:45 (the link will take you to this exact spot)

http://youtu.be/XP8cwnPWQQ0?t=14m38s
Chelle
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 17 2013, 10:23 PM) *

Click to view attachment

As you can tell, this map is a little bit inaccurate. Apparently, TS takes place in an alternate world where part of Africa is under water, Alaska is the same size as the continental United States, South America has broken off from Central America, among other things.

Pahahaha WOW Central America's like, floating!
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 01:20 AM) *
Okay, I've got one hehe. In Season 1's (pilot?) episode "A Thing For Musicians", the location time is clearly wrong. In the very beginning when we first see the Spies in school, the location reads "Beverly Hills High School - 12:00am", when clearly, it is def not midnight out haha.

I'd put that on the French's misunderstanding of AM vs. PM, LoL.

To us, French speaking people, it's usually either the 24 hours time (13:00 instead of 1:00 PM), or "2:00 in the afternoon" vs. "2:00 in the night" or "10:34 in the morning" vs. "10:34 in the evening." We do use AM and PM too, but not so much.

However, AM means Ante Meridiem (before noon) and PM, Post Meridiem (past noon), and as such, 12:00 as in noon cannot be 12:00 AM, as this would before noon, which doesn't make sense.

However, 12:00 being a bigger number than 1:00, many people not familiar with the AM vs. PM concept assume that 11:00 AM is followed by 12:00 AM, only to switch to PM when 1:00 is reached.
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 12:32 AM) *
In Season 1's "Child Play", when Clover and Alex are in the control room, Alex is figuring out the password to get into the program. She figures since it's a toy company, their password should be, naturally, "Toys." However, since when did the words "toys" have 9 characters? Tee hee.

Nice find! Wow, that's ridiculous. I thought it would be her clicking 9 keys, but it's actually *********. How many characters if the french word for toys? Maybe TB74 can answer this. lol
TB74
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 18 2013, 01:23 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Not to mention Mongolia's desert as turned into a sea (Spielberg's Close Encounters of The Third Kind's boat would be in its right place, now), and that Panama has seen its land area grow by 5000%.

Mount Rainier also went into eruption and sank the whole Northwestern continental U.S. in the water, it seems. We could use the entire forum page just listing the things that make that map so wrong, LoL.

But then, the alternate world would explain how the Spies' gadgets defy logic and the laws of physics. And why the Spies didn't make out with girls yet, despite all the subtext hinting at how many girls are attracted to them, like Donna, Tara and Mandy, and the other way around. wink.gif
Chelle
TB: The time thing is really interesting, and it makes total sense why it may be.

Still, for the North American audience, it's a nice laugh smile.gif
Chelle
Okay, Season 1's "A Spy is Born I" has a couple of mistakes.

The first one comes in the beginning where the red-headed movie star (who looks like Sam's cousin. But then again, that accounts for all of the red heads ever in TS) gets abducted. How is she screaming if she is supposedly frozen?

The second one is another Location error. When the scene switches to Brock William's place, the location reads "BRUCE William's Residence." Oops! Screenshot courtesy of Syxx.

TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 02:02 AM) *
The first one comes in the beginning where the red-headed movie star (who looks like Sam's cousin. But then again, that accounts for all of the red heads ever in TS) gets upducted. How is she screaming if she is supposedly frozen?

Alternate world all messed up physics? wink.gif

It's just for the dramatic effect, of course!
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 01:02 AM) *
Okay, Season 1's "A Spy is Born I" has a couple of mistakes.

The first one comes in the beginning where the red-headed movie star (who looks like Sam's cousin. But then again, that accounts for all of the red heads ever in TS) gets abducted. How is she screaming if she is supposedly frozen?

The second one is another Location error. When the scene switches to Brock William's place, the location reads "BRUCE William's Residence." Oops!

I'll have to check out the first one. I don't remember it. xd

The second one I do remember. It's because Brock Williams is a parody of Bruce Willis. LOL. This segment is also memorable for Clover being excited about finding his used underwear. XD
Chelle
QUOTE (TB74 @ Mar 17 2013, 11:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 02:02 AM) *
The first one comes in the beginning where the red-headed movie star (who looks like Sam's cousin. But then again, that accounts for all of the red heads ever in TS) gets upducted. How is she screaming if she is supposedly frozen?

Alternate world all messed up physics? wink.gif

It's just for the dramatic effect, of course!

Yeah, but if you notice, everyone else that gets frozen can't scream/talk/whatever haha.
Chelle
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 17 2013, 11:12 PM) *
The second one I do remember. It's because Brock Williams is a parody of Bruce Willis. LOL. This segment is also memorable for Clover being excited about find his used underwear. XD

"Do these count?" :DDDDDD
TB74
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 18 2013, 01:37 AM) *

Nice find! Wow, that's ridiculous. I thought it would be her clicking 9 keys, but it's actually *********. How many characters if the french word for toys? Maybe TB74 can answer this. lol

Five letters: "jouets".

Synonyms include "automate" (automaton, like those spring-loaded toys), "hochet" (rattle), "jeu" (game) and "joujou" (which is a childish way of saying "jouet").

All these have plural forms, so only the "automate" word would work here. Not convincing enough, laugh.gif .
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 01:15 AM) *
The second one I do remember. It's because Brock Williams is a parody of Bruce Willis. LOL. This segment is also memorable for Clover being excited about find his used underwear. XD

XDDDD What do you mean? XD
Chelle
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 17 2013, 11:17 PM) *

Oh, just what Clover says when she finds the undies tongue.gif
Ryofu
QUOTE (TB74 @ Mar 18 2013, 01:17 AM) *
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 18 2013, 01:37 AM) *

Synonyms include "automate" (automaton, like those spring-loaded toys), "hochet" (rattle), "jeu" (game) and "joujou" (which is a childish way of saying "jouet").

All these have plural forms, so only the "automate" word would work here. Not convincing enough, laugh.gif .

That's six letters. You just added another blooper to the thread. tongue.gif
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 01:19 AM) *

He he, yeah. XD I forgot her exact words. I wouldn't be surprised if she took them back home with her. z03.png
Chelle
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 17 2013, 11:21 PM) *

He he, yeah. XD I forgot her exact words. I wouldn't be surprised if she took them back home with her. z03.png

And if Sam at least asked about them later. If I recall, she was the one that blushed before she told Clover "Put those away!"
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 18 2013, 01:22 AM) *
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 17 2013, 11:21 PM) *

And if Sam at least asked about them later. If I recall, she was the one that blushed before she told Clover "Put those away!"

Maybe she asked to borrow them. whistle.gif
TB74
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 18 2013, 02:19 AM) *

That's six letters. You just added another blooper to the thread. tongue.gif

Ugh... That's six letters alright, LoL.

I need some sleep. ohmy.gif
Chelle
In Season 2's "Starstruck," Clover is wearing her pink sunglasses when the Spies get into Lenore's lair, but when they're upside down tied up trying to talk to Jerry through the compowder (heh, even Alex says "We're kinda tied up!") Clover's glasses are gone. They reappear when they lose the compowder and stay on like they should.

Minor detail, but eh. Don't care smile.gif I would post the link but I'm on my cellular.

EDIT: Finally got around to this haha.
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 19 2013, 12:31 AM) *
In Season 2's "Starstruck," Clover is wearing her pink sunglasses when the Spies get into Lenore's lair, but when they're upside down tied up trying to talk to Jerry through the compowder (heh, even Alex says "We're kinda tied up!) Clover's glasses are gone. They reappear when they lose the compowder and stay on like they should.

Minor detail, but eh. Don't care smile.gif I would post the link but I'm on my cellular.

Nice find! Xd Maybe she put them in one of those hidden pockets somewhere on the skint tight uniform. XD
Chelle
Or maybe they're up Mandy's skirt in your sig ohmy.gif
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 19 2013, 12:50 AM) *

That is also a possibility. XD
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 19 2013, 01:50 AM) *

Holy crap, Chelle!

LOL
Chelle
QUOTE (TB74 @ Mar 19 2013, 12:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 19 2013, 01:50 AM) *

Holy crap, Chelle!

LOL

Sometimes i even surprise myself wink.gif
Kira Yamato
Wow !! You guys are fast ! I don't remember anything right now... or I'm waaaaaaay to baka to caught something. lol
Chelle
Ohohoh I've got one, though quite minor as well. In "Evil Hair Salon," Clover is taken into the salon because they're starting a new hair treatment for blonde hair. However, when she's kidnapped with the other women, most of them aren't even blonde. In fact, there's a black woman (you hardly ever see black females in this show, natch) in the very front.
TB74
QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Mar 19 2013, 07:18 PM) *
Wow !! You guys are fast ! I don't remember anything right now... or I'm waaaaaaay too baka to caught something. lol

Don't worry, Kira. We all are baka at some point in our lives. Or day, for that matter. wink.gif
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 20 2013, 01:52 AM) *
Ohohoh I've got one, though quite minor as well. In "Evil Hair Salon," Clover is taken into the salon because they're starting a new hair treatment for blonde hair. However, when she's kidnapped with the other women, most of them aren't even blonde. In fact, there's a black woman (you hardly ever see black females in this show, natch) in the very front.

Maybe they were kidnapped so they could try that new blonde hair treatment on different hair types and color as well? Or on colored hair, after these ladies got some hair coloration? wink.gif

Yeah, I know. I'm trying too hard. tongue.gif
Chelle
You are so adorable, TB wub.gif
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 20 2013, 11:39 AM) *
You are so adorable, TB wub.gif

blush.gif I never had anyone tell me that before.
Ryofu
I went ahead and took a screenshot of the blooper from A Spy Is Born Part I that Chelle mentioned earlier:

Click to view attachment

Maybe this was his name earlier in the episode's production, and they changed it before the English dub was recorded because it was too close to Bruce Willis. XD I dunno.

I also took a screenshot of this. Not a blooper, but worth seeing anyways. XD

Click to view attachment
Chelle
Chelle
There are several mistakes in a scene from Season 1's "Game Girls" when the Spies are in the water-skiing-type game altogether. Bear with me on this one, I'll post the youtube link, and I'll try to get it so it goes right to that spot.

*When Sam and Clover initially get into the game, the setup of the girls in the pyramid is as follows: Clover and Sam are on top of Alex, some darker girl that really resembles Alex is holding onto Sam as well, and Sam and Alex Clone are on top of the real athlete. We'll call her Athlete hehe.

*Next shot: When Clover asks "What kind of sick, demented woman is this Lady Dragon?" Clover, Sam and Alex are all suddenly on top of the pyramid.

*Next shot: Sam answers Clover "If you want the answer to that question, just look down" and there's a shot of the original setup with Alex Clone on top.

*Next shot: Clover exclaims "We're about to become shark bait!" and Alex Clone is back where she belongs on top of the pyramid.

*Next shot is a shot of Athlete when she says "Hold on girls, and follow my lead!" Notice how there are only two white feet on her shoulders. Wasn't she originally on the bottom of Alex Clone and Same? So there should be three feet here: 2 from Alex Clone and one from Sam since her other foot is on Real Alex.

*Next shot: The two skiers separate leaving the the girls back to the original setup: Clover and Sam on top of Real Alex and Alex Clone on top of Athlete.

WHEW!

Link: http://youtu.be/5OIPDYoQZ6Y?t=4m57s
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 20 2013, 02:26 PM) *
There are several mistakes in a scene from Season 1's "Game Girls" when the Spies are in the water-skiing-type game altogether. Bear with me on this one, I'll post the youtube link, and I'll try to get it so it goes right to that spot.

*When Sam and Clover initially get into the game, the setup of the girls in the pyramid is as follows: Clover and Sam are on top of Alex, some darker girl that really resembles Alex is holding onto Sam as well, and Sam and Alex Clone are on top of the real athlete. We'll call her Athlete hehe.

*Next shot: When Clover asks "What kind of sick, demented woman is this Lady Dragon?" Clover, Sam and Alex are all suddenly on top of the pyramid.

*Next shot: Sam answers Clover "If you want the answer to that question, just look down" and there's a shot of the original setup with Alex Clone on top.

*Next shot: Clover exclaims "We're about to become shark bait!" and Alex Clone is back where she belongs on top of the pyramid.

*Next shot is a shot of Athlete when she says "Hold on girls, and follow my lead!" Notice how there are only two white feet on her shoulders. Wasn't she originally on the bottom of Alex Clone and Same? So there should be three feet here: 2 from Alex Clone and one from Sam since her other foot is on Real Alex.

*Next shot: The two skiers separate leaving the the girls back to the original setup: Clover and Sam on top of Real Alex and Alex Clone on top of Athlete.

WHEW!

You must be paying really close attention to find that much. xd The most noticeable thing for me in that clip is the character race change on the blonde's shoulders. lol Nice work.

Gotta leave it to TS to come up with such a ridiculous scenario for a video game. I have to think this was more about coming up with a reason to have them standing on top of each other in swimsuits. xD

Clover and Sam are on top of Alex

When I first read this, I imagined something different. whistle.gif
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 20 2013, 03:26 PM) *

I don't know if I need glasses, but to me, the girls on the top are still Clover, Sam and Alex's clone. If the girl on Sam's right would've been Alex, she would've had a less blank facial expression, I think.

If I'm right about what I wrote above, then this doesn't count as a blooper anymore.

Now, that is the real blooper indeed. However, I think Alex's clone could easily stand on the athlete's left shoulder on one foot alone (just like Clover is on Alex's right shoulder), but the skin color change is indeed a blooper!

WHEW!

Nice find!
Chelle
Dear TB:

In your first quote, you might have to rub your eyes and look again, haha. Alex is suddenly on top.
In your second quote, I think I just repeated myself, I noticed. Oopsie!
Third quote: I didn't notice that Clover had one foot on Alex's right shoulder at one point. Hmm! That's another little bloop I missed haha. Because if there was only one foot shown, where is the other in the shot?

I'm getting so analytical about this haha.
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 21 2013, 02:35 PM) *
Dear TB:

In your first quote, you might have to rub your eyes and look again, haha. Alex is suddenly on top.

Hmm...

Here's what I see. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From 5:19 to 5:24, Alex's clone (let's call her "clone" from now on, to simplify things a bit) is on top.

From 5:24 to 5:28, the clone is still on top (you can see that by the fact she has a darker complexion than Alex).

From 5:28 to 5:29, it's still the clone. Evidence at hand: Alex has those cute lines under her eyes (dunno how you call them in English) that the clone doesn't have. The girl on top doesn't have these, and as such, this makes her the clone.

From 5:29 to 5:32, the foot skin color blooper appears. I assume the foot on the right is the clone's, but that it has the wrong color.

From 5:32 to 5:33, the clone is on top.

From 5:33 to 5:34, the clone is on top again, but Alex, Clover and Sam are on the opposite side they were before (on the athlete and clone's left side instead of being on their right side).

From 5:34 to 5:37, Alex is back on the athlete's right side, still bottom row, though. She stays there until the end of the scene.

So, unless I'm missing something, Alex never ends up on top row. She does end up on the left side of the athlete instead of being on the right side for a short moment, and the clone's foot changes color at one moment (or the clone's foot is replaced by Clover's foot, depending on the point of view).

Or am I totally wrong?
Chelle
"From 5:19 to 5:24, Alex's clone (let's call her "clone" from now on, to simplify things a bit) is on top."

I'm really sorry TB, but.... that is Alex on top at that moment (thought it shouldn't be), you can tell by the skin color change, because Alex Clone is of a much darker complexion. It switches back after 5:24. Grr... I wish I could take screen shots!
Chelle
Another minor bloop. This one's from "Ice Man Cometh." When Sam and Alex are in the control room looking at the monitors, their hoods are up (they put them up eariler while they were in the frozen ice thingies). But for just a moment, their hoods are down at 5:48 when Alex exclaims "We're too late!". Then when Sam says "No", their hoods are back up again.

I love youtube: http://youtu.be/8gZoBUEwWJM?t=5m42s (this will take you right to the spot)
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 23 2013, 03:40 PM) *
Another minor bloop. This one's from "Ice Man Cometh." When Sam and Alex are in the control room looking at the monitors, their hoods are up (they put them up eariler while they were in the frozen ice thingies). But for just a moment, their hoods are down at 5:48 when Alex exclaims "We're too late!". Then when Sam says "No", their hoods are back up again.

I love youtube: http://youtu.be/8gZoBUEwWJM?t=5m42s (this will take you right to the spot)

That was really funny. XD Thanks for noticing this stuff. I like how it's like only a third of a second of them with thier hoods down. LOL.
Chelle
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 23 2013, 02:51 PM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 23 2013, 03:40 PM) *

That was really funny. XD Thanks for noticing this stuff. I like how it's like only a third of a second of them with thier hoods down. LOL.

Haha yeah, they think they could pull a fast one on me.
Though I know mistakes happen in all cartoons, I like to notice them anyway smile.gif
Chelle
Towards the end of "Spies vs Spies" when Crimson is telling Clover they have it easy using gadgets, you can see that Alice, who is also standing by Clover, has green bit on her uniform. Didn't Alice have yellow bits and Crimson had the green ones? You see green bits from those two old spies in that shot. Will post link when iI'm on the computer he he.
Chelle
This is a good one: in ''Spies vs Spies" towards the very end when Clover sits on the whoopee cushion, pause at the scene where it shows the other movie-goers looking at her. There's Sam and Alex sitting there too!
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 30 2013, 01:56 AM) *
This is a good one: in ''Spies vs Spies" towards the very end when Clover sits on the whoopee cushion, pause at the scene where it shows the other movie-goers looking at her. There's Sam and Alex sitting there too!

Wow that's a bit bizarre. I checked it out on my video file. Scary. Maybe it's their doppelgangers. O___O There's also a girl with slightly clover-esque hair to the left.

Edit: OK, maybe this one isn't a blooper. It shows another shot of Alex and Sam laughing after she dumps the slurpee or whatever on Robbie's head. They're clearly seated ahead of them. It just comes off a bit weird due to the quick cuts since it doesn't seem like they have enough time to sit down after they say they'll meet up with Clover later.
Chelle
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 30 2013, 12:27 AM) *

Wow that's a bit bizarre. I checked it out on my video file. Scary. Maybe it's their doppelgangers. O___O There's also a girl with slightly clover-esque hair to the left.

Edit: OK, maybe this one isn't a blooper. It shows another shot of Alex and Sam laughing after she dumps the slurpee or whatever on Robbie's head. They're clearly seated ahead of them. It just comes off a bit weird due to the quick cuts since it doesn't seem like they have enough time to sit down after they say they'll meet up with Clover later.

I was just about to edit mine haha. However, their clothes kind of change, but slightly and not enough to make it an obvious bloop. Maybe I should delete that post? I just feel silly now.
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 30 2013, 09:17 AM) *
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 30 2013, 12:27 AM) *

I was just about to edit mine haha. However, their clothes kind of change, but slightly and not enough to make it an obvious bloop. Maybe I should delete that post? I just feel silly now.

Well, they don't seem to have enough time to find their seats before it cuts to them sitting down. So that's kind of like a blooper. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.