Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shit Alex Says (and cute moments)!
Totally Spies Underground > Totally Spies > Totally Spies General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Chelle
If you can remember what episode it came from, that would be great too!

"Maybe her giant head is stuck."
---Talking about Clover being stuck in the tube the Spies come through since Clover was bitching about having a large head earlier in "Passion Patties".

"I've never stolen anything; except maybe second base in co-ed baseball!"
---Telling the guard in "Stuck in the Middle Ages With You" she does not steal. Second base here is an obvious innuendo, making Alex seemingly innocent... or not..

"Wait---the Easter Bunny's missing?" *awkward look from Sam and Clover* "Just kidding, guys! I know the Easter Bunny is tucked away safe in his little toadstool house up in the fjords of British Columbia."
---Answering Sam's statement in "I Want My Mummy" about not believing in curses and that they deal with fact instead. No words here biggrin.gif

"Hey! These are posters of Boy Candy! You know, they might make a cool tattoo. I could get all three members of Boy Candy spread across my---"
---In "Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands," Alex says this when the Spies come across a bunch of Boy Candy posters (duh). Alex, finish your sentence! Where exactly do you want these "members"? wink.gif
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 24 2013, 12:29 AM) *
If you can remember what episode it came from, that would be great too!

"Maybe her giant head is stuck."
---Talking about Clover being stuck in the tube the Spies come through since Clover was bitching about having a large head earlier.

"I've never stolen anything; except maybe second base in co-ed baseball!"
---Telling the guard in "Stuck in the Middle Ages With You" she does not steal. Second base here is an obvious innuendo, making Alex seemingly innocent... or not..

"Wait---the Easter Bunny's missing?" *awkward look from Sam and Clover* "Just kidding, guys! I know the Easter Bunny is tucked away safe in his little toadstool house up in the fjords of British Columbia."
---Answering Sam's statement in "I Want My Mummy" about not believing in curses and that they deal with fact instead. No words here biggrin.gif

"Hey! These are posters of Boy Candy! You know, they might make a cool tattoo. I could get all three members of Boy Candy spread across my---"
---In "Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands," Alex says this when the Spies come across a bunch of Boy Candy posters (duh). Alex, finish your sentence! Where exactly do you want these "members"? wink.gif

Love all those quotes. XD Can't think of any right now, it's late, but I'll post some when I can think of something.

The last one in particular is great. Makes me wish I was a tattoo artist. whistle.gif
Chelle
"Uh, could you move your hand, Clover? The reflection off of Mandy's rock is beginning to melt my face."
Sam: "Alex, that's it!"
Alex again: "What's it? Melting my face?"
---This one is especially funny, because 1) it makes no sense, especially since they the Spies and Ian are about to be buried alive in sand, and 2) Mandy's...rock? You make the call biggrin.gif This is another quote from "I Want My Mummy."
Chelle
"Okay, who's next!?"
Sam: "Chill, Alex. You got em all.."
---Alex says this supercute, triumphant line after she was on a roll defeating a bunch of robots with the boom box gadget in "Silicon Valley Girls."
Chelle
"Listen here, you big Neanderthal! I've been chased by wild wolves, had boulders thrown at me and fought gladiators all night! So if you want a piece of me, let's get it on!"
---Telling Donna ramone off in "Spy Gladiators." Probably one of the only moments Alex actually stands up for herself. Also, asking Donna to "get it on" with her is pretty nice. I wouldn't mind getting Alex that angry knowing she'll react like that wink.gif
Chelle
"Hey, this stuff works like a charm! Remind me to use it next time I wanna lip lock with a boy."
---GrandMasterGalvatron reminded me of this great quote Alex said in "Black Widows" about the effectiveness of one of the Spies' gadgets. Kind of makes you want one of those Alex lip locks wink.gif

Another one I found from this same ep is:

"W-what are you gonna do, Sam? Mandy's got those two brainiacs and that-that-that yogurt guy!"
---Alex tells Sam this after Mandy introduced the Spies the world famous linguist, a professional hypnotist and a top YOGA GURU (this name is what got our Alex all kinds of confused) for the spelling bee.
Ryofu
That yogurt guy. laugh.gif
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 24 2013, 03:23 AM) *
"Listen here, you big Neanderthal! I've been chased by wild wolves, had boulders thrown at me and fought gladiators all night! So if you want a piece of me, let's get it on!"
---Telling Donna ramone off in "Spy Gladiators." Probably one of the only moments Alex actually stands up for herself. Also, asking Donna to "get it on" with her is pretty nice. I wouldn't mind getting Alex that angry knowing she'll react like that wink.gif

Yeah, there's some tension not related to the bullying here... biggrin.gif
Ryofu
QUOTE (TB74 @ Mar 25 2013, 09:15 AM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 24 2013, 03:23 AM) *

Yeah, there's some tension not related to the bullying here... biggrin.gif

The episode started with Alex calling her a hot babe (with an elongated aa sound), so yeah. XD
Kira Yamato
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 24 2013, 07:02 AM) *
"Uh, could you move your hand, Clover? The reflection off of Mandy's rock is beginning to melt my face."
Sam: "Alex, that's it!"
Alex again: "What's it? Melting my face?"
---This one is especially funny, because 1) it makes no sense, especially since they the Spies and Ian are about to be buried alive in sand, and 2) Mandy's...rock? You make the call biggrin.gif This is another quote from "I Want My Mummy."

Oi, oi, oi !!! I remember that one !! It is incredibly funny ! XD
Chelle
"I can't believe T-Bone would do this to me. Look at my face; my skin looks like beef jerky!"
---After her face was switched with this oogly boogly redhead's in "Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands."
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 26 2013, 12:53 PM) *
"I can't believe T-Bone would do this to me. Look at my face; my skin looks like beef jerky!"
---After her face was switched with this oogly boogly redhead's in "Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands."

That was another great scene. xd
Chelle
"Get your hands off me! I'm not your prom date!"
---Telling a couple gladiators to fuck off while they're on her log/makeshift boat in "Spy Gladiators." Although when you see that scene, they're not grabbing her at all haha. Ps: I wouldn't mind being Alex's prom date if it meant I could put my hands on her oooo weeeeeee biggrin.gif
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 31 2013, 10:51 PM) *
"Get your hands off me! I'm not your prom date!"
---Telling a couple gladiators to fuck off while they're on her log/makeshift boat in "Spy Gladiators." Although when you see that scene, they're not grabbing her at all haha. Ps: I wouldn't mind being Alex's prom date if it meant I could put my hands on her oooo weeeeeee biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's a great one. One of the most popular TS quotes over all as well as a great "I can't believe they got away with that" moment. xd Ditto on the being Alex's prom date idea. a10.gif
TB74
Love this thread so far. Alex really has both the goofiest and most clever lines in the TS series, overall. smile.gif

Maybe we should start a thread about Sam's bad punchline jokes or Clover's suggestive comments regarding boys as well?

ANd yes, being Alex prom's date would be soooo nice.
Chelle
TB: Go for it! And don't forget to add some quotes you hear from our Alex too smile.gif
TB74
In Season 1 Episode 12, "Incredible Shrinking World", around 2:40, Alex goes:

"How does someone steal a landmark? Aren't they big and, kind, connected to the ground?"

A few seconds later, Jerry tells the Spies the next target might be the Taj Mahal, and Alex replies:

"Cool, we get to go to Mexico."

Alex is so cute when she goes on like this. wub.gif
Chelle
QUOTE (TB74 @ Apr 4 2013, 07:06 PM) *

"How does someone steal a landmark? Aren't they big and, kind, connected to the ground?"

A few seconds later, Jerry tells the Spies the next target might be the Taj Mahal, and Alex replies:

Awwww, cute lines! I know she says something about the Great Wall in that episode too smile.gif
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 4 2013, 10:53 PM) *

Awwww, cute lines! I know she says something about the Great Wall in that episode too smile.gif

Yup. She's pretty clumsy, verbally speaking, in this episode, laugh.gif
Chelle
"Gazelle, wait! You dropped your..." *gasp* "ear!?"
---After picking up Gazelle's ear (duh) in "Model Citizens."
Chelle
Dr. Hawking: "Ah, well I'm Dr. Sagan Hawking. I'm an astronomer."
"Cool, I'm a Virgo."
---Alex's perfect timing wink.gif in "Aliens."
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 21 2013, 11:50 PM) *
"Cool, I'm a Virgo."

LOL
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 21 2013, 10:50 PM) *
"Cool, I'm a Virgo."

Simple but effective joke. XD
TB74

Yeah, after Sam asks Jerry to find some tracking device, he announces there's a faint signal near the Great Wall, to which Alex says:

"Looks like we're Peru bound."
Chelle
QUOTE (TB74 @ Apr 24 2013, 10:14 PM) *

Yeah, after Sam asks Jerry to find some tracking device, he announces there's a faint signal near the Great Wall, to which Alex says:

"Looks like we're Peru bound."

Thanks for contributing he he!
Ryofu
Evil Hair Salon:

z02.png "Wow, she did it, just like Rumpelstiltskin!"
z01.png "Ah, Alex... I think you mean Rapunzel."
Chelle
Sam: "I can't believe we shared the eternal bonds of poetic, artistic and intellectual enlightment!"
"I can't believe we jumped up and down!"
---Talking to Eugene, the mastermind in "Matchmaker." We can only imagine what jumping up and down means here.
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ May 20 2013, 10:23 PM) *
Sam: "I can't believe we shared the eternal bonds of poetic, artistic and intellectual enlightment!"
"I can't believe we jumped up and down!"
---Talking to Eugene, the mastermind in "Matchmaker." We can only imagine what jumping up and down means here.

I just listened to this today actually. Like less than 40 minutes ago. XD And wow, I never thought about the "jumping up and down" part in that way before. whistle.gif
Chelle
"Forget what I said---desert sucks no matter how you cross it!"
---Alex says this while the Queen, Sam and her are crossing the desert to save Clover. I can't help but think this might offend the Queen considering where she lives, haha. This is also probably the only time the word "sucks" is spoken in all of TS. It's frowned upon in most cartoons. Hey, do you guys think Alex likes sand wink.gif Taken from "Queen For a Day."
Chelle
"Fine, I'll do it. Just watch my back. And my front. And-and all the rest of me!"
---Telling Clover and Sam what to do before she goes into this sketchy room in "Black Widows." If you watch the scene, Clover and Sam give this sort of satisfied look towards the other, clearly enjoying the fact they will have to watch Alex's front and back. But seriously, who could blame them?
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Jun 5 2013, 09:26 AM) *
"Fine, I'll do it. Just watch my back. And my front. And-and all the rest of me!"
---Telling Clover and Sam what to do before she goes into this sketchy room in "Black Widows." If you watch the scene, Clover and Sam give this sort of satisfied look towards the other, clearly enjoying the fact they will have to watch Alex's front and back. But seriously, who could blame them?

That must be their usual assigned positions regarding Alex's body. laugh.gif
TB74
QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jun 5 2013, 03:15 PM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ Jun 5 2013, 09:26 AM) *

That must be their usual assigned positions regarding Alex's body. laugh.gif

I have to write something about that, now. biggrin.gif
Chelle
"The future of international crime fighting? So what does that make us? Chopped liver?"
---After overhearing Geraldine giving an interview in "SPI." I actually haven't heard that saying in a long time ha.
Chelle
Sam: "Don't! You'll crack the ice!"
"Are you saying I'm fat?"
---While standing on ice in "It's How You Play the Game." No, Alex, you're just fat in all the right places smile.gif
Chelle
This.
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Aug 8 2013, 12:56 AM) *
This.

LOL
Chelle
Ricky Mathis: "I just adore your early work!"
"We have early work?"
---Alex says this line as she plays a pretty bad chord on the piano in "A Thing For Musicians." Even in the pilot of ts, she says her adorable almost-blow-the-spies'-cover type lines.

Ps: thank you for posting that classic moment, hehe. So typ!
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Aug 23 2013, 12:14 AM) *
Ricky Mathis: "I just adore your early work!"
"We have early work?"
---Alex says this line as she plays a pretty bad chord on the piano in "A Thing For Musicians." Even in the pilot of ts, she says her adorable almost-blow-the-spies'-cover type lines.

Ps: thank you for posting that classic moment, hehe. So typ!

Great moment! I should really do a commentary for the first episode!
Chelle
"No kidding, my lips are seriously chapped. HA-ah!"
---While doing THIS during a moment of crisis in "Ice Man Cometh"
TB74
QUOTE (Chelle @ Sep 28 2013, 12:47 AM) *
"No kidding, my lips are seriously chapped. HA-ah!"
---While doing THIS during a moment of crisis in "Ice Man Cometh"

Holy crap! Subtext, subtext... I just love it. And coming from Alex's mouth, it's even cuter! smile.gif
Ryofu
Nice. XD
Chelle
"But I don't wanna be upholstery!"
---While stuck in that machine that is spinning really fast in "Green With N.V."
Ryofu
QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 29 2014, 10:37 PM) *
"But I don't wanna be upholstery!"
---While stuck in that machine that is spinning really fast in "Green With N.V."

That is pretty cute! Alex-icon.gif
Chelle
Clover: "Time for a manicure!"

"Do you really think there's time? Cause that electric blue is awesome."
---Referring to the gadget that's like an electric blue manicure of some sort right smack dab in the middle of a pursuit in "Child's Play."
Chelle
Clover: "What do I look like? Her mother?"

"Well... in that outfit."
---After telling Clover to calm Sam down. She has a perfectly good point considering the hideous pantsuit Clover's wearing, haha. Also in "Child's Play."
Ryofu
Nice ones, Chelle!
totallyAlex
BUMP.

I know I'm a little late to the party but I was just watching Child's Play and stumbled across this gem:

a60.gif What does Vladimir care about most in the world?

a59.gif Bell-bottoms?

a60.gif The Little Ann, his pride and joy. We've gotta beat him at his own game.

a59.gif Oohh!...I don't get it.
TB74
In Season 1, Episode 2, around 15:50.

a61.gif "Alex, you are a genius!"
a59.gif "I am? I mean... Yes, I am. How am I a genius again?"

Note: notice how Sam is constantly scolding Alex in this episode. LoL
totallyAlex
z02.png I hate spiders. Why can't it be a ladybug or a butterfly bomb instead?

-Spy vs Spy
Ryofu
QUOTE (totallyAlex @ Jan 15 2015, 09:29 PM) *
z02.png I hate spiders. Why can't it be a ladybug or a butterfly bomb instead?

-Spy vs Spy

Nice one. Alex-icon.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.