Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Halloween!
Totally Spies Underground > Members Bunker > Underground Lounge
Ryofu
I just want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Make sure to scarf down plenty of Kit Kats and Almond Joys! And be on the look out for the boogey man! Or worse, Mandy casting a spell that raises the dead! mandygif.gif

halloween_pictures18.gif rip.gif halloween_pictures18.gif rip.gif halloween_pictures18.gif x030.gif x031.gif halloween_pictures18.gif rip.gif halloween_pictures18.gif rip.gif halloween_pictures18.gif

NinjaNick101
Happy Halloween!
Stasis Muffin
Happy Halloween!

Be sure to eat lots of candy!!

And try dressing up! It's fun!
Don't have any ideas? Try this:
Click to view attachment
darksmelo
Happy Halloween smile.gif
Ryofu
QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Oct 31 2014, 06:50 AM) *
Happy Halloween!

Click to view attachment

Is that your Halloween costume, Muffy? tongue.gif
ren shizu
Happy Halloween!
TB74
Happy Halloween to everyone as well.

Haven't costumed in years. However I always enjoy this time of the year (starting October 31st, and extending until late in November) with some nice reading of Edgar A. Poe or Howard P. Lovecraft's novels and short stories...

Dimmed light, just enough to be able to read clearly, a small glass of Porto wine (10 year old Tawny) and some dark chocolate (85% cocoa minimum!) and I'm all set for a moody evening. smile.gif

Then, when December approaches, I watch Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas! biggrin.gif
Kira Yamato
Happy (Belated) Halloween!!!!

A little (and cute!) gift from the last Nyantype:

Click to view attachment

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Oct 31 2014, 01:50 PM) *
Happy Halloween!

Click to view attachment

Nice picture, Stasis-san!!

Not only the girl is hell sexy, but her costume is very well designed too! smile.gif

QUOTE (TB74 @ Nov 1 2014, 04:28 AM) *
(...) with some nice reading of Edgar A. Poe or Howard P. Lovecraft's novels and short stories... (...)

This. I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft's "mythology". smile.gif Even though I barely have time to read, I enjoy following his novels.
Ryofu
Nice scan, Kira!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.