Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If TSUG members were Pokémon...
Totally Spies Underground > Members Bunker > Underground Lounge
Stasis Muffin
SpykyTurtle and I were talking about which Pokémon we'd be the other day, and I've talked with Syxx about it before...

Stasis Muffin = Lopunny
Click to view attachment

Syxx = Gardevoir
Click to view attachment

SpykyTurtle318 = Squirtle
Click to view attachment

NinjaNick101 = Purrloin
Click to view attachment

This isn't necessarily about your favorite Pokémon. A Which Pokémon are you? Quiz would probably have mostly Generation 1 stuff, and not all 790-something Pokémon. It's easier to decide if you know Pokémons types and personalities. These are some of the other TSUG members I've chatted with the most that have traits I can compare with Pokémon the easiest. If you want, I'll try and pick a Pokémon for you. If you don't like my choices, please, tell me!
TB74
laugh.gif

I don't know much about Pokémon, but if you think you can identify which one I am, go ahead!

Could be quite interesting...
NinjaNick101
Nice choice. Meow. tongue.gif
SpykyTurtle318
I'm okay with mine, lol. tongue.gif
ren shizu
i am not familiar with new generation of Pokemon. My gawd, am i that old already? Lol
KodeBreaker
If you think you can identify me as a Pokemon, go ahead and give this a shot Stasis. XD
Stasis Muffin
Hi. I was trying to think of some Pokémon, but have been busy with stuff. Will try and figure it out soon.

I normally just wait to respond when I don't have time to finish what I'm trying to do, but I might as well start to try to actually say why I'm late with something, even if it's for something silly like this.
TB74
QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ May 26 2015, 08:25 AM) *
Hi. I was trying to think of some Pokémon, but have been busy with stuff. Will try and figure it out soon.

Take your time, Stasis. No hurries!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.