Ryofu
Happy current year!
ren shizu
Hapoy New Year. Hoping this would be an amazing year for everyone. smile.gif
TB74
Have a happy 2016, everyone!
Kira Yamato
あけましておめでとうございます!!

I hope you all have a current year consisted of happiness, peace, and prosperity. smile.gif
Ackie
HAPPY NEW YEAR TOTALLY SPIES UNDERGROUND MEMBERS!!!!!
Sam-Otaku
A little late, though Happy New Year to everyone! I'm still healing from my night out on Thursday, but it was a fun night out, so I'm OK with sore legs for the mo biggrin.gif
Stasis Muffin
Happy New Year!

2015 was...weird. Lots of good things happened, lots of bad things happened. Here's hoping the good outnumbers the bad this year.
Mandy
Happy current year, losers!!!! mandygif.gif mandygif.gif mandygif.gif mandygif.gif mandygif.gif mandygif.gif

I hope you punks just worship your beloved queen much more!!! z04.png z04.png z04.png z04.png a10.gif a10.gif a10.gif tarddance.gif tarddance.gif tarddance.gif XD2.gif XD2.gif XD2.gif XD2.gif a42.gif a42.gif a42.gif a41.gif a41.gif a41.gif a53.gif a53.gif a53.gif haithar.gif haithar.gif haithar.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
stephdumas
Sorry for being late. ^^; Happy New Year smile.gif
Tjikicew
This was a year for history. All that could go bad, went worse.

I hope there are people who had happy times. I envy you.
jettmanas
Sorry to hear that! Hope things get better for you soon. No happy times all year? kaos-brownusagi16.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.