Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday, Darksmelo!
Totally Spies Underground > Cave Entrance > New Recruit Tunnel Drop > The Birthday Party Room
Ryofu
I want to wish Darksmelo a very happy birthday! Actually managed to post this on your birthday, but I guess it's tomorrow in France so I should have done this earlier. lol Anyways, I hope you had a great day!

e7702.gif e7702.gif e7948.gif e7850.gif z36.png Clover-icon.png Mandy-icon.png Sam-icon.png e7852.gif e7850.gif e7812.gif

kaos-cactus16.gif y89.gif angelstar-kaos052.gif kaos-cactus20.gif kaos-cactus21.gif kaos-pinkusagi30.gif kaos-pinkusagi09.gif 4852.gif kaos-pinkusagi46.gif
TotalShippingTrash_01
Happy birthday! biggrin.gif Hope it was a good one.
Stasis Muffin
Happy (late) Birthday!!

z03.png x z04.png = z03.gif
TotallyMari
Happy Birthday!
darksmelo
Thanks everyone biggrin.gif And yes, in France it was a day earlier, sort of^^ Right now, it's 18/11/2017 in France (and I see your post as posted at 5:42 AM, yesterday^^)
TB74
Happy (late) birthday, Darksmelo!

Hope you had a nice one. heart1.gif

I wish ya a lot of z36.png x z03.png ...
darksmelo
Thank you, I imagine a lot of Geraldine x Clover or Mandy theses days biggrin.gif
jettmanas
Yes, happy late B-Day. Hope it was a great one. Good to see a few active people around! sammys.gif
darksmelo
Thank you smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.