Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Translation Help!
Totally Spies Underground > Members Bunker > Underground Lounge
CrowSama
Okay, normally I wouldn't put stuff like this on the forum, but the head admin finds it if its not in a small forum. Thats where you come in.

The phrase below is the first post and only text written in the forum topic "Pikachu's Lost Item" on PokeFarm. I have looked over the entire first page of Google search results, but I cannot decipher it. The phrase is as follows:

"Pi pika pika chu, pi pichu pi Pichupi chu chupi pipikapi Pichu Pika pika pi chupika pi. Chu pi pi pika, pi pikapika pipikachu pi pika. Pichu chupi pi pi?"

As you can tell, it is written in Pikachu. Yes, Pikachu as in the loveable little yellow mouse pokemon that Ash always carries on his shoulder. I need some help, be it finding a downloadable translator or something else, I really need this deciphered. Theres no reward, just wondering if you guys could help.
Kira Yamato
I would appreciate if you could send me the link to the thread in PokeFarm. I need to see the context in which the phrase is actually stated.

Edit- I found some people discussing about the same question in Runouw.com. Here goes the link: http://runouw.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1...4&start=290. According to a given member, the literal translation would be:

"A long time ago, a group of Pikachu hid their precious Light Ball away to protect it. Now it is lost, a rumoured treasure at best. Where could it be?"

I can't assure it is correct though.
Ryofu
It's something about seeing Ash's mom changing her clothes. XD

Ok, not really. XD
CrowSama
Alright, thanks Nessiah, that helps alot smile.gif

You can close this thread now if you want Syxx.
Kira Yamato
QUOTE (CrowSama @ Nov 19 2010, 12:09 AM) *
Alright, thanks Nessiah, that helps alot smile.gif

You can close this thread now if you want Syxx.

You are more than welcome ! Anyway, is it correct ? I am not sure since the phrase was stated in the amazing language of Pikachus. XD
CrowSama
Yes, its actualy the exact same thing that is shown on screen when you start the quest. >< DANG YOU HEAD ADMIN! (Don't want to post his name because he might find it, and delete my account ohmy.gif)
Trillium
QUOTE (CrowSama @ Nov 17 2010, 07:21 PM) *
"Pi pika pika chu, pi pichu pi Pichupi chu chupi pipikapi Pichu Pika pika pi chupika pi. Chu pi pi pika, pi pikapika pipikachu pi pika. Pichu chupi pi pi?"

Pikachu really needs to watch his language. There's kids present.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.