Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snowmagedon Tommorow
Totally Spies Underground > Members Bunker > Underground Lounge
Ryofu
Well, ther'es supposed to be "the worst storm ever tommorow." I'm supposed to go to a wake tommorow and a funeral the next day. Guess I may not be doing that now, since it's supposed to be so bad driving will be deadly. Just great. I wonder if Crow is already getting hit by this.
NinjaNick101
No snow here. It's supposed to be rain-free for pretty much the first half of February. I am so jealous of all the snow.
KodeBreaker
QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Jan 31 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Well, ther'es supposed to be "the worst storm ever tommorow." I'm supposed to go to a wake tommorow and a funeral the next day. Guess I may not be doing that now, since it's supposed to be so bad driving will be deadly. Just great. I wonder if Crow is already getting hit by this.

Dude, are you fucking serious? The same thing is apparently scheduled in Toronto too... dry.gif
MetroNorthMallRat
They already cancelled my school for Tuesday and it hasn't even done anything yet. This storm is gonna be BADDDD, lol.
CrowSama
I'm not getting anything that I know of from this thing yet Syxx. It dosen't look like its snowing yet, but I have to check the radars yet.

EDIT: Just checked the radars. Up here we're not going to be getting half of what you're supposed to get Syxx.
MetroNorthMallRat
I've heard estimates in the wide range of 8 to 20 inches of snow. =O
KodeBreaker
20-30cm is coming to Toronto :/ at least, maybe more
Ryofu
QUOTE (CrowSama @ Feb 1 2011, 07:05 AM) *
I'm not getting anything that I know of from this thing yet Syxx. It dosen't look like its snowing yet, but I have to check the radars yet.

EDIT: Just checked the radars. Up here we're not going to be getting half of what you're supposed to get Syxx.

Yeah, you're not in the path of destruction. I didn't realize it was curving up from the south. LOL.
NinjaNick101
And I got nothing. Bleh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.