Totally Spies Underground
The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - Printable Version

+- Totally Spies Underground (https://tsug.net)
+-- Forum: Cave Entrance (https://tsug.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The News Board (https://tsug.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest (/showthread.php?tid=237)

The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - Mandy - 03-27-2021

[Image: slime_portal_winner.png]

The Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest has finally concluded!  After the creation of randomized pairings using the Yuri Ship Generator, two rounds of entries, a pretty messed up 2020, multiple delays and more, voting ballots were finally submitted and counted to choose the winners.  Based on our ballot point system, these are the winners of the contest!

1st place was won by Slime's fanart of Muffy Pepperidge x Clover!  Congratulations, Slime!  You did an excellent job!

[attachment=2089]

2nd Place was won by KatiraMoon's fanart of Stella x M.O.M. from Martin Mystery.

[attachment=2090]

3rd Place was won by BradleyEX's fanart of Mindy x Mandy.

[attachment=2091]

4th Place was won by Jetmanas in a tie between his two entries.

His first tying entry was of Bertha Bombshell x Dominique.

[attachment=2092]

His second tying entry was of Phoebe x Bozette Slapstick.

[attachment=2093]

For winning first place, Slime will have this fanart trophy placed in her signature:

[Image: SlimeTrophy.png]

Her piece will also be featured in the front page portal on a left-side block.

All four placing entrants can receive the following mysterious mystery prize, a Totally Spies wall scroll!  You can choose between these two options for your wall scroll:

Wall Scroll 1:

[Image: wallscroll1.jpg]

Wall Scroll 2:

[Image: wallscroll2.jpg]

If you want to receive your mysterious mystery prize, please send me your mailing address via private message!

All five placing entries, in addition to the Runner Up entry, have been placed in this new gallery section for fanart contest winners.

Congratulations to our winners, and thank you to everyone who entered this contest.  All your fanart was fantastic, and I look forward to future fanart contests with your wonderful art!

RE: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - Mandy - 03-27-2021

I also want to note that NextStopPlease's fanart of Geraldine x Sam received a Runner Up placing:

[attachment=2094]

I really love her drawing, and I hope she shares more of her art with us in the future.

I also again want to apologize for the year+ delays in this contest.  I promise this will never happen again.  I think the very specific format of this contest, Corona-Chan and me being focused on other things all factored into the non-stop delays.  Next time, we will do things differently and wrap it up in in a few months at most.

RE: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - BradleyEX - 03-28-2021

Thanks for the contest man. And congratulations to all the entrants, I loved everyone’s submissions

Also, i don’t really want one of the wallscrolls to be honest. Mostly due to shipping it would be a pain since i live in another country, and me still living with my family n all (wouldn’t want them to get the wrong idea of me lol). But i greatly appreciate it regardless.

Hopefully next time we have a contest, there will be more artfriends around.

RE: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - Stasis Muffin - 03-28-2021

Congratulations all! As the resident Muffy, I'm glad she was featured like this!

Sorry I didn't do my entries. I have the lineart for my Mandy x Phoebe picture, lol, but I think I'll run it by Karen Kujo first to see if it's okay to post (it's very borderline, lol) and I didn't start my other entry at all.

I'll try harder to finish for another contest, and I loved the idea of the yuri shipping generator contest, but I just had too much going on I guess.

RE: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - Mandy - 03-28-2021

Quote:Congratulations all! As the resident Muffy, I'm glad she was featured like this!

Sorry I didn't do my entries. I have the lineart for my Mandy x Phoebe picture, lol, but I think I'll run it by Karen Kujo first to see if it's okay to post (it's very borderline, lol) and I didn't start my other entry at all.

I'll try harder to finish for another contest, and I loved the idea of the yuri shipping generator contest, but I just had too much going on I guess.

Yes, please send that to me.  I want to see it.  And it's my birthday Tuesday, so that would be a nice present.  xd Mandy 4 Phoebe

And don't worry about not finishing.  You weren't the only one.  People just had a lot of stuff going on and stuff with the pandemic making everything worse.  I definitely had the same problem.

RE: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - Stasis Muffin - 03-29-2021

(03-28-2021, 10:18 PM)Karen Kujo Wrote:
Quote:Congratulations all! As the resident Muffy, I'm glad she was featured like this!

Yes, please send that to me.  I want to see it.  And it's my birthday Tuesday, so that would be a nice present.  xd Mandy 4 Phoebe

And don't worry about not finishing.  You weren't the only one.  People just had a lot of stuff going on and stuff with the pandemic making everything worse.  I definitely had the same problem.

Let me see if I can find it, I thought I had already scanned it but I can't find it. I know exactly where the paper is though. Just hope my scanner still works (the printer part stopped working...a while ago)

RE: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - Mandy - 03-30-2021

(03-29-2021, 10:36 AM)Stasis Muffin Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 10:18 PM)Karen Kujo Wrote:

Let me see if I can find it, I thought I had already scanned it but I can't find it. I know exactly where the paper is though. Just hope my scanner still works (the printer part stopped working...a while ago)

Okay, good luck.  I really want to see it.   Hubba  But if you can't find it, it's okay.  Just really glad to see you back.