The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest

(03-28-2021, 10:18 PM)Karen Kujo Wrote:
Quote:Congratulations all! As the resident Muffy, I'm glad she was featured like this!

Sorry I didn't do my entries. I have the lineart for my Mandy x Phoebe picture, lol, but I think I'll run it by Karen Kujo first to see if it's okay to post (it's very borderline, lol) and I didn't start my other entry at all.

I'll try harder to finish for another contest, and I loved the idea of the yuri shipping generator contest, but I just had too much going on I guess.

Yes, please send that to me.  I want to see it.  And it's my birthday Tuesday, so that would be a nice present.  xd Mandy 4 Phoebe

And don't worry about not finishing.  You weren't the only one.  People just had a lot of stuff going on and stuff with the pandemic making everything worse.  I definitely had the same problem.

Let me see if I can find it, I thought I had already scanned it but I can't find it. I know exactly where the paper is though. Just hope my scanner still works (the printer part stopped working...a while ago)
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Winners of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest - by Stasis Muffin - 03-29-2021, 10:36 AM