Favourite Totally Spies episodes

This was a thread back on the old site, so i decided to restart the thread since we have entered a new year and a new decade. And also because i feel like my opinions on some of the episodes changed drastically over the past few months.

Gonna post my top 3 favourite episodes from each season, rather than just doing a top list for all the episodes of the show.

S1- Evil Boyfriend, Abductions, Spy Gladiators
S2- Alex Quits, Matchmaker, S.P.I
S3- Evil Coffee Shop, Creepy Crawly Much, Morphing Is So 1987
S4- The Suavest Spy, I Hate The 80s, Futureshock
S5- Evil Hotel, Evil Roomate, WOOHPersize Me
S6- Nine Lives, The Anti-Social Network, Solo Spies
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

(01-01-2020, 02:22 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: This was a thread back on the old site, so i decided to restart the thread since we have entered a new year and a new decade. And also because i feel like my opinions on some of the episodes changed drastically over the past few months.

Gonna post my top 3 favourite episodes from each season, rather than just doing a top list for all the episodes of the show.

S1- Evil Boyfriend, Abductions, Spy Gladiators
S2- Alex Quits, Matchmaker, S.P.I
S3- Evil Coffee Shop, Creepy Crawly Much, Morphing Is So 1987
S4- The Suavest Spy, I Hate The 80s, Futureshock
S5- Evil Hotel, Evil Roomate, WOOHPersize Me
S6- Nine Lives, The Anti-Social Network, Solo Spies

Your list is pretty good.  But I would say A Thing for Musicians was one of the best episodes because of the high production values and steam-lineed plot.  Had a lot of effort put into it due to being the first episode.

I think Ski Trip is the best Season 2 episode, Mommies Dearest and Stark Raving Mad were pretty good too.

For Season 3, Halloween Is Like So Pagan (I think this was the title before it was censored maybe, I should check my DVDs, was really fun despite the plot being sillier than usualy, but that's also what makes it special.

Season 4 had Attack of the 50 Foot Mandy.

Season 5 (which I think is my favorite season, Season 4 maybe was least favorite) had Evil Sorority.

Season 6.  I'm not sure yet, like I still need to watch all the episodes, but I would agree with the ones you listed.
[Image: karen.png]

Alex Quits and Matchmaker are both definitely my 2 favorites in the whole series. They were both equally great for developing Alex and Clover as characters imo, and they were probably the most emotional episodes in the series aswell.

Also, Ski Trip is another really good choice imo. Definitely the episode that made me love Mandy.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Matchmaker is definitely a favourite of mine for sure. I remembered liking Stuck In The Middle Ages With You simply because of the Medieval period they had gone back to at the time, not sure how I feel about the episode now. I'd have to go back and watch it again lol.

Good list and topic!

I think I liked a few of the season finales as well due to longer story & character development.