What TV shows are you currently watching

(01-01-2020, 11:04 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: Just watched the first 5 episodes of the new Harley Quinn animated series. It’s probably one of the best DC animated shows that I’ve seen in a while tbh. It’s an adult comedy and even though it falls more on the ‘dark humor’ side, it’s still super funny regardless. Also, it has a lot of potential for great HarleyXIvy material, which I’m always a fan of.

The trailer really turned me of off of it, which is sad because I was probably one of the first Harley x Ivy fans even though I was very young when the animated series aired (yet I still pikced up on the inuendo).  Ignoring what has been done to Harley in recent years, it looks like they really butchered Ivy's characterization, not to mention her outfits.  She basically talks like some smarmy Twitter SJW or Tumblrina now.  Not to mention the "white people are evil" scene that went viral in one of the earlier episodes.  So hard pass on that.  I'm sorry. 

I don't watch much normal TV anymore.  Just lots of anime.  But I'm trying to watch IMPACT Wrestling and AEW Dynamite, but got really behind on my DVR after I went on vacation last October.  Still trying to catch up.  I also like Ghost Adventures I guess.
[Image: karen.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What TV shows are you currently watching - by Karen Kujo - 01-02-2020, 02:23 PM