Where are my Clover x Blaine shippers at?

In only the short time I have been a fan of TS so far, I have become very fond of the pairing of Clover x Blaine, and I got pissed when Blaine didn’t want to get back together with her and went out with Mandy. Clover x Blaine were such a sexy couple! They need more love!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum! Glad you signed up!

Not the biggest fan of Blaine. I'm probably a big detractor of him, but I guess they needed to do some kind of storyline like that for Clover in Season 5. I don't remember him going out with Mandy, I guess that's from a Season 6 episode I haven't watched so far.
[Image: xmas_karen_sig.jpg]

I think at the end of "Baddies on a Blimp" Clover wants to get back together with him, but he refuses to date girls from LA because Mandy broke his heart.

One of the commenters on that episode complained that season 6 threw the continuity into a blender, so if you ship them you could just argue it's not really canon (maybe it takes place in some other universe).

(01-04-2020, 07:46 PM)Ryofu Wrote: Welcome to the forum!  Glad you signed up!

Not the biggest fan of Blaine.  I'm probably a big detractor of him, but I guess they needed to do some kind of storyline like that for Clover in Season 5.  I don't remember him going out with Mandy, I guess that's from a Season 6 episode I haven't watched so far.
Blaine isn’t that interesting on his own I will say, but I love him and Clover together.
(01-04-2020, 07:53 PM)hdc Wrote: I think at the end of "Baddies on a Blimp" Clover wants to get back together with him, but he refuses to date girls from LA because Mandy broke his heart.

One of the commenters on that episode complained that season 6 threw the continuity into a blender, so if you ship them you could just argue it's not really canon (maybe it takes place in some other universe).
Hah! I’d like to hope it would!

I happened to run across this last week. Pretty mild but not really SFW.

https://www.deviantart.com/poisonberi/ar...g-96249570

Needless to say I'd trade places with him, no ropes needed but I guess if she insisted... ; )

(01-04-2020, 10:57 PM)hdc Wrote: I happened to run across this last week. Pretty mild but not really SFW.

https://www.deviantart.com/poisonberi/ar...g-96249570

Needless to say I'd trade places with him, no ropes needed but I guess if she insisted... ; )
Heh, could have been worse. Oh well, it’s better than nothing for the time being. Too bad too, because I have some ideas thought up for fanart of them that I’d be willing to let somebody do if I like the style of art the person can do them in.
One of TSUG’s resident Alex fanboys, along with my homie BradleyEX.

Totally Spies OTPs:

Sam x Dean
Clover x Blaine
Alex x Raymond

(01-04-2020, 08:27 PM)Eddie The Red Wrote: Blaine isn’t that interesting on his own I will say, but I love him and Clover together.

IMO, I think one of Clover's main character traits is she's boy crazy, chasing guys and horny for guys in general.  Having her tied down to one guy kind of messes that up.  It's like having James Bond married.  I think it kind of misses the point.
[Image: xmas_karen_sig.jpg]

(01-04-2020, 11:56 PM)Ryofu Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 08:27 PM)Eddie The Red Wrote: Blaine isn’t that interesting on his own I will say, but I love him and Clover together.

IMO, I think one of Clover's main character traits is she's boy crazy, chasing guys and horny for guys in general.  Having her tied down to one guy kind of messes that up.  It's like having James Bond married.  I think it kind of misses the point.
Yeah, but all those guys dumped Clover, and Clover didn’t dump them. And her other romances have all lasted only one episode whereas her romance with Blaine lasted for 3 episodes.
One of TSUG’s resident Alex fanboys, along with my homie BradleyEX.

Totally Spies OTPs:

Sam x Dean
Clover x Blaine
Alex x Raymond