Does she have a name?!

The girl in the attached picture has had very brief and minor appearances in so many episodes such as Scam Camp Much?, Evil G.L.A.D.I.S. Much?, I Hate the Eighties and Attack of the 50 ft. Mandy, but we don’t know who she is or anything else about her, and she only spoke in only one of the episodes I listed as examples. Who is she?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One of TSUG’s resident Alex fanboys, along with my homie BradleyEX.

Totally Spies OTPs:

Sam x Dean
Clover x Blaine
Alex x Raymond

Is this her at the beginning of I Hate the 80s?

I thought at first it might be Tara from Feng Shui is So Passe, but not if it's this girl.

I just noticed she also has the same outfit except for the boots.

I do occasionally see nameless characters recur in a single episode, but until now I haven't noticed one show up in multiple episodes.

(01-05-2020, 11:54 PM)hdc Wrote: Is this her at the beginning of I Hate the 80s?

I thought at first it might be Tara from Feng Shui is So Passe, but not if it's this girl.

I just noticed she also has the same outfit except for the boots.

I do occasionally see nameless characters recur in a single episode, but until now I haven't noticed one show up in multiple episodes.
Yes, that is her as well.
One of TSUG’s resident Alex fanboys, along with my homie BradleyEX.

Totally Spies OTPs:

Sam x Dean
Clover x Blaine
Alex x Raymond

She probably became a meme character because Clover literally stole her boots from her in Evil GLADIS Much?, which is probably in the top 5 worst things Clover has done in the show.

There's a lot of side characters like this. Some of them later become villains. Good examples are Violet Vanderfleet being the mom (of Chucky) the spies babysit for in Halloween Is Like So Pagan and Shirley, the yoga instructor, becoming a yoga based villain in the following season.
[Image: xmas_karen_sig.jpg]

Weren't her boots designed by Yves Montblanc...who later turned out to be a villain?
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

(01-06-2020, 12:36 PM)Stasis Muffin Wrote: Weren't her boots designed by Yves Montblanc...who later turned out to be a villain?

Yup, you're right.  He was the villain in Evil Shoe Designer, which was a pretty funny episode.
[Image: xmas_karen_sig.jpg]

"I hate the 80s" and "Attack of the 50-ft. Mandy" were made into comics (the others, not to my knowledge). The comic sometimes diverges from the episode (sometimes in good ways, sometimes not) and "Mandy" is an example, as this girl appears in one but not the other. It's too bad she doesn't show up more often, she is pretty.

(01-06-2020, 07:21 PM)hdc Wrote: "I hate the 80s" and "Attack of the 50-ft. Mandy" were made into comics (the others, not to my knowledge). The comic sometimes diverges from the episode (sometimes in good ways, sometimes not) and "Mandy" is an example, as this girl appears in one but not the other. It's too bad she doesn't show up more often, she is pretty.
Agreed! I like well-designed side characters that sometimes don't even get dialogue.  Wink

I always remember that one blonde girl with long hair and glasses who appeared in a few episodes.
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

On the topic of recurring minor characters, here’s one that i really liked lol. He has a really cool design imo.

[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

(01-10-2020, 04:38 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: On the topic of recurring minor characters, here’s one that i really liked lol. He has a really cool design imo.

bruh

[Image: latest?cb=20170331220236]

(01-11-2020, 12:49 AM)slime Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 04:38 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: On the topic of recurring minor characters, here’s one that i really liked lol. He has a really cool design imo.

bruh

[Image: latest?cb=20170331220236]

Lmao
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]