Hosting and domain renewed for another year.

All the bills for the website's hosting and domain have been paid up for another year.  The cost for running the site in 2020 was about $150.
[Image: karen.png]

Thank you for keeping this wonderful site going and also for all your work on the upgrade!

(01-10-2020, 05:29 PM)hdc Wrote: Thank you for keeping this wonderful site going and also for all your work on the upgrade!

You're welcome!

(01-09-2020, 03:58 PM)Ryofu Wrote: All the bills for the website's hosting and domain have been paid up for another year.  The cost for running the site in 2020 was about $150.

a big ol thank you from best girl! Thank you Ryofu for keeping this small and growing community alive!

(01-12-2020, 12:22 PM)slime Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 03:58 PM)Ryofu Wrote: All the bills for the website's hosting and domain have been paid up for another year.  The cost for running the site in 2020 was about $150.

a big ol thank you from best girl! Thank you Ryofu for keeping this small and growing community alive!

Aww, you're welcome!  Wow, I love that Mandy gift art!   Hubba Hubba Hubba   Thank you so much for making that for me!  I really love it.  Mandy 4   Wub Being thanked by Mandy makes it all worth the effort for sure.  xd  Heart Heart Heart

Wow, I should've jumped in here quicker. Thanks for the investment in the TS community!