Totally Spies Lost Vlogs

Not sure if you guys were aware, but the official Totally Spies YT channel has started uploading these vlogs (similar to the ones from S3/S4).

I have never seen these before, and never knew these existed.

Here are the 2 that they uploaded so far

[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Thank you for posting those, I'd never seen them either.

Strangely they have a playlist for them but all except one of the videos in it are private. Looks like a better approach is to view all videos in the channel sorted by most recent.

Nice find! I'd never seen them either.
Alex & Sam were blushing when they walked off arm in arm.  Blushing

In the 2nd, I'd never seen that outfit for Sam.

Too bad comments are off. I see positive comments in most vids for TS.

(01-13-2020, 10:03 PM)jettmanas Wrote: Alex & Sam were blushing when they walked off arm in arm.  Blushing

Yeah that was a nice little yuri moment. It'd be nice to see them doing that or holding hands more.

Wow, yeah I've never seen these either! Great find! The Coat Hanger one was pretty funny.

Here is the newest vlog that they uploaded today.

I wonder if they plan to post some vlogs featuring Mandy, Britney and/or Jerry?

(01-18-2020, 05:27 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: Here is the newest vlog that they uploaded today.

Vlog

Nice! That was clever.
I like that they have 'new' content not widely seen before.
Never get get tired of the art/character moments.

Here is this week's spy tricks video that they uploaded

(01-25-2020, 04:55 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: Here is this week's spy tricks video that they uploaded

Video

It reminds me of the safety tips in Inspector Gadget, the "Sailor Says" in the Dic dub of Sailor Moon, GI JOE psa. 

Still, I'm surprised to see new TS footage, I wonder if it's a taste of things to come? Think

Okay, I'm aware of the bug with the YouTube/video embed insert button, which explains why BradleyEx is posting links to the vlogs and StephDumas's youtube embeds were broken.  I spent like an hour researching this problem, but I want to do other things today and I'm tired.  So for now, I just went through the thread and manually replaced the links and broken embeds with working YouTube embeds.

Later on, I will create easy instructions for the bug work around and post them here and to a new thread in Site and Forum Updates.  After that, I will continue researching a permanent solution.  Since this same bug exists in the default theme (which only admins can see, and I reinstalled to test), it may be a bug with MyBB source code instead of something on the themes.  I'm getting mixed messages on that when reading the support board, but I'll figure this out later.
[Image: karen.png]

(01-27-2020, 02:02 AM)Ryofu Wrote: Okay, I'm aware of the bug with the YouTube/video embed insert button, which explains why BradleyEx is posting links to the vlogs and StephDumas's youtube embeds were broken.  I spent like an hour researching this problem, but I want to do other things today and I'm tired.  So for now, I just went through the thread and manually replaced the links and broken embeds with working YouTube embeds.

Later on, I will create easy instructions for the bug work around and post them here and to a new thread in Site and Forum Updates.  After that, I will continue researching a permanent solution.  Since this same bug exists in the default theme (which only admins can see, and I reinstalled to test), it may be a bug with MyBB source code instead of something on the themes.  I'm getting mixed messages on that when reading the support board, but I'll figure this out later.

To update on this, I've posted the workaround instructions:

https://tsug.net/showthread.php?tid=136

Please use these instructions to post YouTube videos until I find a permanent fix for the video embed insert button bug.

Here is this week’s spy tricks video

(02-01-2020, 11:25 PM)BradleyEX Wrote:

Here is this week’s spy tricks video

Looks like this one was from Season 5.  LOL at the 555 phone number.  I haven't heard those in a while.

Thanks for sharing the latest. Love the animation & character stuff.  Cool

This week’s spy tricks vid. (This is probably my favourite one yet lol)

(02-08-2020, 12:21 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: This week’s spy tricks vid. (This is probably my favourite one yet lol)

Hypnotism fetish. lol

Nice! All three are so cute. This one was fun.
For me the fetish is the watch. Shifty  Clover looking good!