Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest ROUND 2 (How to Enter)

[Image: alex_pointing.png]

There has been an unexpected twist!  For the first time ever, a TSUG fanart contest will enter Round 2 with the second round of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest!  This means new fanartists will be able to enter the contest and fanartists that have already submitted entries can enter again!  Get ready for more crazy couples and more amorous anarchy!  What will happen?  Who will make out with who?  Let's find out!

Who Can Enter Round 2?

Anyone can!  This includes fanartists who haven't entered the contest as well as those that entered one during Round 1.

How Do I Enter Round 2?

To enter, simply reply to this thread that you want to enter.  Alternatively, you can send me a PM.

How Will Round 2 Work?

1.  First, you should probably read over the rules of the 1st Round of the contest to get a good understanding of what the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest is about and how it works.  You can find that thread here.

2.  I will give people an extended period of time to declare they want to enter the 2nd round of the contest.  This will be at least a week, but could be longer depending on my discretion.

4.  Once the number of contestants for Round 2 has been determined, numbers will be drawn for each participant with a randomized list generator.  The fanartist that draws number one will pick his or her pairing and setting first.  Two will go second, and so on.

5.  Completely random yuri (girl x girl) pairings will then be generated by me using the TSUG Ship Generator.  The number of couples generated will depend on the number of Round 2 entrants.  There will be one more choice than the total number of entrants.  A video will be published showing me using the generator to ensure that the results were indeed randomized.

6.  A list of possible settings for fanart entries will also be published at the same time.

7.  Contestants will then choose one of the randomly generated pairings and one of the settings to use to create their fanart entries.  Once a pairing and setting have been selected, they will be removed from the pool of choices.  Contestants must make their choices in the randomized order drawn for them.

Limitations on 2nd User Entries

Out of respect for entrants who entered the contest without knowing there would be a Round 2, I'm going to stipulate that no single entrant may win both 1st and 2nd place in the contest.  If you win 1st and 2nd place, your 2nd place entry will automatically be pushed down to 3rd place.

Rules for Entries

1.  Your entry must contain the pairing and setting you have selected from the available choices.

2.  Only yuri pairings are allowed because we are using the TSUG Ship Generator that only produces yuri pairings.

3.  The fanart produced must be romantic or sexual in nature.  This isn’t a “let’s be friends” contest.

4.  Your fanart can include a lot of skin but not fully exposed nipples or private parts.  However, if you want to go further with an alternate version of your piece and publish it elsewhere other than in this publicly viewable forum, we can’t and won’t stop you.  You can’t, however, enter such a version in the contest.

5.  TSUG fanart contests are generally lax in regards to time frames for submitting entries.  However, please keep in mind that the contest will not remain open forever and please be considerate of your fellow entrants.

Prizes

The 1st place winner (which will include entries from both Rounds 1 and 2) will receive a trophy that will go in his or her signature.  That winner's piece will also be placed in the Featured TS Fanart section of the front page portal for all to see.

1st through 3rd place (this will be extended to 4th place if the same entrant places twice with either 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 3rd place) will receive:

1.  A mysterious mystery prize to be revealed with the results of the contest.

2.  Acclaim and fame from having your piece featured in a folder in the TSUG fanart gallery labeled "Totally Spies Fanart Contest Winners" and on the front page news.  Non-placing entries will also appear in this gallery folder.

Good luck to all entrants.  In this contest, love is a battlefield!  May the characters that are randomly selected conquer each other's hearts as well as the hearts of our users!
[Image: karen.png]

Thanks for telling us this. Excited to see who we all get in round 2!
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

(02-08-2020, 09:28 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: Thanks for telling us this. Excited to see who we all get in round 2!

Do you want to do another entry for Round 2?

Sure, why not. My art skills have improved a bit since i did the first one.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

(02-08-2020, 10:27 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: Sure, why not. My art skills have improved a bit since i did the first one.

Okay, cool!  Hopefully, we get a few more too.

BTW, if you still need to submit your Round 1 entry, you can do it on this thread or the other one.  A few of the entrants haven't signed back up either.  Hopefully, they do eventually.  lol

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP CHIEF!!! 

(02-09-2020, 09:57 AM)slime Wrote: SIGN ME THE FUCK UP CHIEF!!! 

Yesss, I'm so happy you are entering.   Dancin 3

I'll enter this round too if that's okay. Still haven't finished my Round 1 entry...
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

(02-10-2020, 10:10 AM)Stasis Muffin Wrote: I'll enter this round too if that's okay. Still haven't finished my Round 1 entry...

Awesome.  xd  Cant' wait to see your entries.  And don't worry.  If you don't finish them, I'll break out the whip until you do.  Whip  LOL.

Thanks for the info. 
About a week ago I was going to ask if we could come up with an end date for the contest.  Wink

Now that we have a new round, sure- I can enter again. Been doing more (non-TS) yuri since the last contest.
I appreciate the point on being respectful in ending the contest. Maybe we can agree on a rough part of the year to end in: such as end of spring (or summer)?

I'd like to share my previous entry off the forum, but have been waiting for the contest to end. 
Thanks! If people are interested, hopefully they'll finish the art!

(02-12-2020, 12:26 AM)jettmanas Wrote: Thanks for the info. 
About a week ago I was going to ask if we could come up with an end date for the contest.  Wink

Now that we have a new round, sure- I can enter again. Been doing more (non-TS) yuri since the last contest.
I appreciate the point on being respectful in ending the contest. Maybe we can agree on a rough part of the year to end in: such as end of spring (or summer)?

I'd like to share my previous entry off the forum, but have been waiting for the contest to end. 
Thanks! If people are interested, hopefully they'll finish the art!

Well, I think you've been here long enough to know that the fanart contests end when they end.   LOL  But this one got kind of side-tracked because I actually had to rebuild the website.  I think a lot of people in my position would have given up and closed the site.  A lot of forums like this don't exist anymore and the fandoms just expect people to go duke it out with the nutcases on Twitter or Tumblr. 

But anyways, I think my main goal with these contests is to give our fanartists an outlet to feel appreciated, to commune with my friends and produce some art I want to look at, so I'm not going to close it until I feel it's time.  If it takes a year, it takes a year.  Sorry.  XD  I guess I can see why some people may not like that, but we've never been strict with these deadlines.  But the reason I want to do a Round 2 is to breathe some life back into the contest since like the old threads don't exist anymore and other people can enter as well.

Anyways, it's Valentine's Day week, so I'll probably just leave the entry period for Round 2 until next week I think.  I would hope we would be spending time with our SOs until then.  xD

Yes, I know they end when they end.   Wink 

No significant other (uh oh), but sure- if I had one, V-Day is fun for a dinner, etc. 
Thanks for the info on when you close entries, though. 

My tone is casual, btw. I just check in once in a while to try to contribute here.

I will leave entry into Round 2 open until Thursday night. If you want to enter, please reply to this thread before then. Thank you!

Ok, replying, just in case.

Entry into Round 2 is closed.  The randomized selection thread will be up today.