Return of the Matchmaker Fanart Contest ROUND 2 (Randomzied Selection Thread)

[Image: TSribadism.jpg]

There has been an unexpected twist!  For the first time ever, a TSUG fanart contest will enter Round 2 with the second round of the Return of the Matchmaker: Totally Random Love Fanart Contest!  This means new fanatists will be able to enter the contest and fanartists that have already submitted entries can enter again!  Get ready for more crazy couples and more amorous anarchy!  What could happen?  Who will make out with who?

Time to find out!  Four fanartists entered the 2nd Round of the contest. Now it's time to randomize their pairings!

Pairing Randomization

Four fanartists entered Round 2. Now let's randomize their pairings with the TS Yuri Shipping Generator.

Here is a video of the pairings being randomly selected using the TS Yuri Shipping Generator:

.webm   Round_2_Yuri_Generator.webm (Size: 719.09 KB / Downloads: 2)

Here are the randomized yuri couples that were generated, marked I through IV.

Pairing I: Phoebe x Bozette Slapstick

[Image: 01_Phoebe_x_Bozette.png]

Pairing II: Clover x Muffy Pepperidge

[Image: 02_Clover_x_Muffy.png]

Pairing III: Helena Simms x Alex

[Image: 03_Helena_Simms_x_Alex.png]

Pairing IV: Virtualoso x Phoebe

[Image: 04_Virtualoso_x_Phoebe.png]

Pairing V: Britney x Madison

[Image: 05_Britney_x_Madison.png]

Selection Randomization

We have also randomized the way contestants will chose couples. This was done through the assistance of Random.org:

[Image: Round_2_Selection_Order.png]

Here is the order in which contestants may choose a couple as determined by chance:

1. slime
2. BradleyEX
3. Stasis Muffin
4. jettmanas

Contestants are only allowed to choose in this order with contestant number 1 choosing first, contestant number 2 choosing second and so on. Please wait your turn to choose a couple. Once you have chosen a pairing, that option will be removed from the pool and cannot be selected by another contestant.

Setting Selection

Along with your couple, you will also select a setting for your fanart from this list of five options:

A. Tokyo Love Hotel
B. Haunted House
C. Tunnel of Love
D. Woods
E. Massage Parlor

Similarly to how couples are chosen, you can only choose a setting in the order you were drawn. Once a setting has been selected, it will also be removed from the pool of options.

Please make all your choices, I-IV and A-E, in your drawn order, 1-4, in the thread. Thank you!

Good luck, everyone! Clover 4
[Image: karen.png]

YUSSSS

I choose pairing 2 (clover/muffy) and setting A ( love hotel)

I'm so happy to get to be apart of one of these contests!

Good job at choosing the only non-crack pairing.   LOL  Can't wait to see your piece.  XD

Here's an update of the remaining choices in the pool:

Couple Choices

Pairing III: Helena Simms x Alex

[Image: 03_Helena_Simms_x_Alex.png]

Setting Choices

B. Haunted House
C. Tunnel of Love
D. Woods
E. Massage Parlor

BradleyEX is up next!

Guess I’ll go with pairing 3: Helena and Alex in setting D: woods

Also just noticed that Phoebe came up twice lol
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Nice choice.  Had to choose Alex, didn't you? lol

Here's the udpated pool:

Couple Choices

Setting Choices

B. Haunted House
C. Tunnel of Love
E. Massage Parlor

Stasis Muffin makes the next selection!

Virtualoso x Phoebe at the Massage Parlor!
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

Nice choice, Stasis!  Here's the updated pool:

Couple Choices

Setting Choices

B. Haunted House
C. Tunnel of Love

Thanks for doing this.  Glad (I just had to be last, ha)
Before it comes down to just me, I should mention Madison. Anyone else think she should be exempt? 

Really appreciate considering removing & randomizing a new one for her. Sweat Drop

(02-24-2020, 07:36 PM)jettmanas Wrote: Thanks for doing this.  Glad (I just had to be last, ha)
Before it comes down to just me, I should mention Madison. Anyone else think she should be exempt? 

Really appreciate considering removing & randomizing a new one for her. Sweat Drop

I have no idea why you ended up last again (I think you were last or 2nd to last last time).  Random.com just really doesn't like you I guess.   LOL   Sorry about that.

As for your question, this is why I drew one more option, so you could have a choice and no one would be stuck with one pairing.  If you don't like either of them, you don't have to enter another piece I guess, which would actually improve your chances of winning mathematically compared to the people doing multiple entries.  I don't think drawing another one would be fair to the people who already chose, so not doing that.  Sorry.

I kind of wanted to see someone do the Britney x Madison pairing.  XD  I mean you could have just done a moe, puppy dog crush thing, it didn't have to be lewd or suggestive.  XD  It could be kind of funny to see Britney's reaction. lol  Oh well, I guess doing Madison fanart is too taboo for this group of artists.  LOL.  Honestly, Madison has no fan following weirdly despite her episode being pretty funny.  There's no fanart or fanfiction I'm even aware of.

BTW, please post your finished Round 2 pieces to this thread.  Also the two Round 1 pieces that still havne't been submitted.  NextStopPlease submitted a work in progress.  I'm going to have that as her final piece in the future if another version isn't submitted later.  I'd like NextStopPlease and KatiraMoon to please sign up with new accounts.  Maybe they don't know the site restarted, but if you're reading this, please make new accounts because we all had to with the site relaunch.

I didn't even realize how much younger Madison looks, I wasn't familiar with her so I kind of just took a quick glance and scrolled past.

I saw Muffy and immediately wanted to draw her again (she's part of my namesake, but not my avatar anymore, here) then I saw Virtualoso and she was my 2nd choice. If I was familiar with Madison I might consider choosing her, lol.

I'm not familiar with Bozette either, but if you don't want to draw a clown girl, she doesn't have to be wearing the make-up...

EDIT: You know what, jettmanas, if you really, really want, and if it's okay with Ryofu, I'd be willing to trade. I'm doing Phoebe for my other entry, and I actually really would like to see someone else draw Virtualoso, as the only fanart of her I've ever seen is my own contest entry from like 5 years ago...

Hate to rock the boat in general; thanks for the replies. 
Good to know on 'puppy-dog' being okay. 
Knowing my luck, it'd be discovered (somehow), then I'm out of the company, house, and blacklisted through word of mouth.   Whistle
Britney is a fav, but a minor is sooo risky. (Yet I'm so close to taking it w/the new info...)  Lol, Bozette.

Interestingly, I've done a number of yuri artworks since the original contest started. 
Thanks, Stasis. Hey, a Seth & Menat fan. Been enjoying SFV? (I should PM you) Just did a Chun-Li x Menat fanart.
I appreciate the info on NextStop & Katrina. Was curious if they still wanted to enter.

Quote:EDIT: You know what, jettmanas, if you really, really want, and if it's okay with Ryofu, I'd be willing to trade. I'm doing Phoebe for my other entry, and I actually really would like to see someone else draw Virtualoso, as the only fanart of her I've ever seen is my own contest entry from like 5 years ago...

I'd be fine with this.

Quote:If I was familiar with Madison I might consider choosing her, lol.

She's in First Brat (she's the president's daughter).  Definitely one of the best Season 2 episodes.  You should give it a watch.

Quote:Good to know on 'puppy-dog' being okay. 
Knowing my luck, it'd be discovered (somehow), then I'm out of the company, house, and blacklisted through word of mouth.   [Image: whistle.gif]
Britney is a fav, but a minor is sooo risky. (Yet I'm so close to taking it w/the new info...)  Lol, Bozette.

Okay, I'm not upset with your concerns,.  I understand your opinion on this, but I think some of the concerns expressed here are slightly exaggerated/irratioonal.  I mean I understand where you're coming from, but I don't know how I'm supposed to respond to this, but I guess I'll try (sorry if this is a lot of text):

1.  This isn't a hentai or adult fanart contest.  
2.  This site shouldn't be your LinkedIn or professional artist portfolio and neither should be DeviantArt, Pixiv, etc.  I think if employers can easily find your fan accounts, you need to think more about internet OpSec.  I know this has gotten lost post-Tumblr/social media, but really this is always a bad idea to be lax about that, and that can't be my concern.
3.  Every female character from the show is literally in the pairing generator.  I did this because I thought it would be funny that way.  It's not supposed to be serious.  It's supposed to be a gag.  Similarly, the point of this contest was to produce random "crack pairings" as a gag and to increase the difficulty.  That's the whole point, for it to be ridiculous.
4.  If you want to be pedantic about it, Sam, Clover, Alex could possibly be interpreted as "minors" for four seasons.  But they're cartoons, it's not real.  I don't want to be at a forum where cartoons are treated as real life or I'll just go back to shitpost on 4chan or 8kun.
5.  I'm going to do more regular fanart contests later where you have more freedom to draw what you want.  They'll all be yuri, because yeah, I don't want to run a normal forum anymore.  I mainly wanted to do a yuri forum anyways.
6.  You have two other options here, including the one Stasis Muffin volunteered to you.

Anyways, it's not a big deal if no one wants to draw that, but I don't want to waste more time doing more drawings and having everyone have to choose again.

Yeah, jettmanas, if you want Phoebe x Virtualoso, go ahead!

(I actually have yet to play Street Fighter V, but I was so hyped for Champion Edition, even before girl Seth was revealed, and I always loved "Egyptian Queen" girls...and it was coming out soon when the new site was made, so I chose them as my avatar and signature)

Now that I think about it, I might have seen First Brat, if I watched it again I'd probably recognize it.

Good to hear on SFV, Stasis. I have a yuri Menat fanart here, btw.  Wub

(Mellow tone, as w/prior post)
1 I'm aware. Thought yuri had to be by definition, no matter what. (Which I've done since the old contest started)
2 It's not. Can't easily find it, though I live w/my boss. Unique! Have done yuri for months.
3 I'm aware x3.
4 They're older. It's fine.
5 Good to know. Thought I only had Madison & someone else still had to pick. I pick Bozette & Tunnel. Simple!

Guess we can get started. Looking forward to Round 1 art being used as well. Thanks!

Yuri can be defined as a wide spectrum of female x female romantic feelings including completely non-sexual (often represented by the Class S genre of senpais and kohais).

Can't think of any situation, apart from sexual relationship or marriage, in which living with your boss sounds like a good idea to me.  Of course I don't understand the rent situation of California and other similar communist nation states like Cuba and North Korea, so maybe I'm missing something here as a simple flyover nobody.

Thank you, I'm glad you have made a decision.  LOL.  I'll make sure Stasis does both Phoebe fanarts, I really want to see those.  Phoebe

Yep, thought the yuri had to be physical touch- maybe I'm thinking of Round 1.

I've had a variety of living situations- been nannying for (the business partner) & his wife some years, and work from the house here. 
CA has pros & cons. Animation, some nice places, etc. Oh, was born here, so that affected the decision to live here.

So to make sure- I've got Bozette/Phoebe. (Wish I'd looked more carefully & just said that in the first place to avoid everything else)
No trade w/Stasis needed. Guess we post here when finished.
Thanks.

Maybe it's weird to enter so soon, but I decided to do it. I have other art going as well, but put a priority on this.
It was funny to do a non-serious yuri for the first time, though I figured I'd play it normally.  Shifty
Then I realized Phoebe's arm was too long & went a bit wider, tried deleting the first, and added the second.
(Seems the first one won't delete though)

Question- Do you still have all the Round 1 entries from the former site, or should we put them here again? 
Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice work on your entry!

Quote:Question- Do you still have all the Round 1 entries from the former site, or should we put them here again?

They are in the thread for Round 1 in this fanart forum.  Just scroll down from the top.

(03-04-2020, 08:57 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote: Nice work on your entry!

Quote:Question- Do you still have all the Round 1 entries from the former site, or should we put them here again?

They are in the thread for Round 1 in this fanart forum.  Just scroll down from the top.
Great, so it's okay to enter the 2nd of the two attachments in my post? 
Still can't remove the first one.
And it's okay to share the art on DevArt for fun. And this entry is okay.  Glad

(03-04-2020, 01:18 PM)jettmanas Wrote: Great, so it's okay to enter the 2nd of the two attachments in my post? 
Still can't remove the first one.

The inability to delete attachments in-thread (you can still unapprove them as admin) appears to be a bug of the base skin that Mandy Purple and Britney Blue are based on.  I deleted them by using the default skin that normal users can't see.  I'll work on fixing some of the recently discovered bugs in a week or so.  This one may get low priority though because I'm kind of leaning disabling deleting attachments/posts due to members rage quitting/etc. in the past.

Quote:And it's okay to share the art on DevArt for fun. And this entry is okay.  Glad

Go ahead.