Return of the Matchmaker Fanart Contest ROUND 2 (Randomzied Selection Thread)

finally finished my piece! This one took me longer than usual because i actually did a full background lol

I hope you guys enjoy it and i look forward to everyone else's finished works!

(04-11-2020, 05:11 AM)slime Wrote: finally finished my piece! This one took me longer than usual because i actually did a full background lol

Love your entry, slime!  Hubba  Hubba  Hubba Super great work!  Nice idea and poses and coloring and everything.  It's very fun, and there's so much detail!  Looks like Muffy is having a nice time.  xd  Stasis Muffin needs to see this.  xd  Muffy Pepperidge  Clover 4

(04-11-2020, 05:11 AM)slime Wrote: finally finished my piece! This one took me longer than usual because i actually did a full background lol

Great work. I really like the sex position.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

First time I've seen you do a background. Good angle.
Clover looks great!  Blushing
I'm not alone here anymore in entering.  Sweat Drop

Can I please hear back from the people who haven't finished their entries soon? 

I know this dragged on a long time, probably 80 percent my fault, but I still want to see everyone who entered at least finish one entry before I start the judging process.

I still haven’t started mine, sorry about that. I’ll try and start it soon.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

(10-22-2020, 06:32 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: I still haven’t started mine, sorry about that. I’ll try and start it soon.
Thanks, that's good news!

I'm going to give this until shortly after New Year's for anyone who hasn't completed their entry to indicate they will still do so. After that point, I will just assume the only entries will be the ones already submitted so we can move this thing forward. I also want to ask the people that didn't do their entries to not feel bad about it and come back to the forum. It's not a big deal. We're all friends here, so don't worry about it.

Hey man. If no has done a Madison fanfic or fanart I'll freaking do it. Though I do remember not liking her. She was as the episode name suggests a brat. XD But yeah hey you said anyone could enter so maybe I'll do the Britney x Madison thing. I already have an idea. Britney could be her bodyguard (kinda how I the spies were I really need to re watch the episode) and Madison could have a girl crush on her cause she's the only one to not snap and complain. Basically, she'd like that someone can put up with her bullshit.

P.S. I mean guys technically you could just age her up to be the spies age. Not like you have to keep her whatever age she is. Make her a high schooler or college student and call it an alternate universe. Make that sh!t interesting ya know. I mean damn XDDDDD If DC comic and Marvel can do all the genderbent and time skips and other BS guess what as fanart so can we. Our potential is unlimited! As long as we perceive it that way!

Oh my GOD that's sooooo good. I love it! I got so happy at seeing it. Bruh great work! Absolutely amazing!!

(12-19-2020, 01:42 PM)Total_Shipping_Trash01 Wrote: Hey man. If no has done a Madison fanfic or fanart I'll freaking do it. Though I do remember not liking her. She was as the episode name suggests a brat. XD But yeah hey you said anyone could enter so maybe I'll do the Britney x Madison thing. I already have an idea. Britney could be her bodyguard (kinda how I the spies were I really need to re watch the episode) and Madison could have a girl crush on her cause she's the only one to not snap and complain. Basically, she'd like that someone can put up with her bullshit.

P.S. I mean guys technically you could just age her up to be the spies age. Not like you have to keep her whatever age she is. Make her a high schooler or college student and call it an alternate universe. Make that sh!t interesting ya know. I mean damn XDDDDD If DC comic and Marvel can do all the genderbent and time skips and other BS guess what as fanart so can we. Our potential is unlimited! As long as we perceive it that way!

Nah, I'm not taking any new entries.  You can get in on an upcoming contest if you want (that will likely be very stripped down compared to this one).  This thing needs to end.  I don't know how long it has gone on, but it dragged on too long because of my burn-out after the endless hours I put in to saving the site from the PHP upgrade incompatibility apocalypse.  There's at least one site in my favorites list that was completely destroyed over that btw.

About Madison, I put literally every character who ever appeared in the show that was listed on a Wikia into a database, and she was chosen randomly.  Guess I shouldn't have copy pasted all the names though because I didn't know what would happen and I didn't want to cheat by not using the first randomized choices.  Oh well.  LOL.  Anyways, I like your ideas, but I want to end this contest, so there will be no new entrants.  I will probably lock this thread in a couple weeks.

Would everyone be fine with one piece of TSUG swag as the prize? I know I'm ruining the surprise here, but a lot of people are missing and stuff, so I may as well float this out there since I don't know what to give as prizes anymore. lol

Sounds good do it. I did like the Clover x Muffy fan art. It was pretty sweet and shit. Drawn well and I liked it a lot.
Also liked the Mandy and Mindy thing super cute. (Can't remember if this is the same thread or not but the nude beach thing.) Anyway! Everyone did a great job! Smile

This contest is closed and the voting thread to determine winners will be posted shortly.

Edit:  You can now vote for the winners here.