ts! shitposts/cursed images

share your totally spies memes, shitposts, and cursed images from the show

also if anyone can remind which episode it was when the villain of the episode eye's popped out his head that be great

happy hunting~

Nice finds!

Quote:also if anyone can remind which episode it was when the villain of the episode eye's popped out his head that be great

Was this an older episode or in Season 6?  I wash thinking maybe it could have been Macker the Safe Cracker, but probably not.
[Image: karen.png]

(02-28-2020, 08:09 PM)Karen Kujo Wrote: Nice finds!

Quote:also if anyone can remind which episode it was when the villain of the episode eye's popped out his head that be great

Was this an older episode or in Season 6?  I wash thinking maybe it could have been Macker the Safe Cracker, but probably not.
I'm having a hard time trying to find the episode but i think it's before season 6

also

[Image: rburfu6akmh11.jpg]

plug suits are better then cat suits fuckin fight me bro

The head of Clover's clone along with the one where Clover kick one clone are from season 3 "Morphing is sooo 1987".

Here is something i made recently lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

LOL nice work Alex 02 Britney 02

A looping GIF of Jerry with the banana would be amazing.
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

^That's probably in character for Mandy.  lol

Anyways, these are some screenshots from my recent attempt to make an MKV file.  Thought they would be appropriate for this thread.  lol

(05-01-2020, 07:18 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote: ^That's probably in character for Mandy.  lol

Anyways, these are some screenshots from my recent attempt to make an MKV file.  Thought they would be appropriate for this thread.  lol
OOOO BOI they look like they're in an episode of crystal cove JESUS

me each time i log into tsug

(06-17-2020, 07:49 AM)slime Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 07:18 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote: ^That's probably in character for Mandy.  lol

OOOO BOI they look like they're in an episode of crystal cove JESUS

me each time i log into tsug

LOL. It's opening soon I promise.  Maybe next week hopefully.  xd