TS episodes disappearing from official YouTube channel

Lately there has been a lot of TS episodes that have been being removed from the official YouTube channel. I tried to post a comment on the official Facebook page, but it would not let me. Anyone know what this is about??

Maybe all those episodes got demonitzed, and they are trying to sort it out. Or they might be trying to get people to watch Totally Spies on TV instead, since it’s been airing on Universal Kids in the US.

I honestly don’t understand it properly myself lol
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

More strange is the episodes in French are still on Youtube for now.

I checked their playlists and it turns out that most of those videos got privated for some reason.
[Image: Totally_Touhou_Sig.png]

my dude's what if the company that currently has the license to the show made enough money from youtube that they can make new stuff???
Sam 7

(03-29-2020, 10:59 PM)slime Wrote: my dude's what if the company that currently has the license to the show made enough money from youtube that they can make new stuff???
Sam 7

I doubt that's the case, but we can hope.
[Image: Totally_Touhou_Sig.png]

(03-29-2020, 10:59 PM)slime Wrote: my dude's what if the company that currently has the license to the show made enough money from youtube that they can make new stuff???
Sam 7

Most of the original TS staff left though from what I heard.  I hope it wouldn't end up like Teen Titans Go/Thundercats Roar - TS version.  LOL.
[Image: karen.png]

They could get the team behind Miraculous Ladybug to bring back Totally Spies. Thomas Astruc (creator of Miraculous) actually worked on TS back in the day as a storyboard artist, so I’m sure he’d give it some love.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Thanks for the info. Including the last post.

Now it's happening to the French channel.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...fT6GGmWxG1

That's weird.  Was this an official channel?  Maybe they're getting ready to put it on some streaming service.

(05-16-2020, 03:07 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote: That's weird.  Was this an official channel?  Maybe they're getting ready to put it on some streaming service.

It is, yeah.

I have a set of the French DVDs from TF1. When I get time I'll rip one and upload it so we can see how it compares to the US version. There are only 4 episodes per DVD so hopefully the quality is good. If so, maybe I can merge them with the audio tracks from the US version, though the lip synching is likely to be off.

(05-16-2020, 03:51 AM)hdc Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 03:07 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote: That's weird.  Was this an official channel?  Maybe they're getting ready to put it on some streaming service.

It is, yeah.

I have a set of the French DVDs from TF1. When I get time I'll rip one and upload it so we can see how it compares to the US version. There are only 4 episodes per DVD so hopefully the quality is good. If so, maybe I can merge them with the audio tracks from the US version, though the lip synching is likely to be off.

I have the Canadian Season 2 DVDs with dual English/French audio.  Had those ripped before, but they files got lost.  But I still have the discs.