Request Season 3 Screenshots

Since I'm going to be launching the new gallery soon, I decided I want to do some new screenshots.  These will be off my DVDs, and I'll do them in PNG with 1440x1080 (4x3 HD) pixels for the highest quality possible.  I'll do 100-300 screenshots for each episode.

The first three people to request a Season 3 episode will get their request filled.  I already did Halloween Is Like So Pagan and Feng Shui Is So Passe, but they weren't done in great quality (off of ancient cable TV rips).  So you can request those again too if you want.
[Image: karen.png]

There are a load of good EPs from S3. I might have to go with Space Much, since i liked the villain in that episode.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

(04-13-2020, 12:15 AM)BradleyEX Wrote: There are a load of good EPs from S3. I might have to go with Space Much, since i liked the villain in that episode.

Yeah, Lady Luna is a pretty great villain.  Good choice.  I'm surprised I didn't do s smilie of her either.  Maybe I'll do that too.

(04-13-2020, 12:30 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 12:15 AM)BradleyEX Wrote: There are a load of good EPs from S3. I might have to go with Space Much, since i liked the villain in that episode.

Yeah, Lady Luna is a pretty great villain.  Good choice.  I'm surprised I didn't do s smilie of her either.  Maybe I'll do that too.

Plus there was a bunch of cool anime-esque facial expressions from that ep. One of the storyboard artists must’ve been a huge weeb lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's some test shots.  Notice how great the quality is.  The last DVD set they released has almost Blu-ray level quality imo.  I'll probably try ripping them at some point into MKV files.

(04-13-2020, 02:24 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote: Here's some test shots.  Notice how great the quality is.  The last DVD set they released has almost Blu-ray level quality imo.  I'll probably try ripping them at some point into MKV files.

Yep, these look really great.

Also any chance of uploading these rips to MEGA for me if possible? I’d like to have some copies for myself since most of the S3 episodes online don’t look this good.

Can you do Super Agent Much?
[Image: Totally_Touhou_Sig.png]

(04-13-2020, 02:55 AM)BradleyEX Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 02:24 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote: Here's some test shots.  Notice how great the quality is.  The last DVD set they released has almost Blu-ray level quality imo.  I'll probably try ripping them at some point into MKV files.

Yep, these look really great.

Also any chance of uploading these rips to MEGA for me if possible? I’d like to have some copies for myself since most of the S3 episodes online don’t look this good.

Probably Google Drive or something.  I think someone should do a torrent version or something eventually.  The ones HDC had from bootleg Blu-Ray don't appear to be good quality, so the source people are using appears to be inferior to the DVDS.  Don't expect anything anytime soon though.

Quote:Can you do Super Agent Much?

Sure.  And there's one more request I'll do.  So someone else give me one or I'll do an episode I want.

Nice screengrabs. Wow, Jerry's actions there. Shifty

Okay, since no one else chose one, the third episode I'm going to be doing is Evil Coffee Shop Much, which I wanted to do anyways. Mandy 4

Okay, I did 1,268 shots for Evil Coffe Shop Much. Just need to pare than down now. XD I don't know when I'll do the other episodes. I'll also give Handbrake a whirl and see if I can make an MKV file.

Ran into problems with the MKV.  Actually, I'm not sure if the file is fucked or not.  My video card is shit anyways (I watch anime on my PS4 with a thumb drive) and probably just can't handle playing the file.  However, when I get my Trump Bux, I'm going to get a new gaming computer.  So you can maybe expect MKV files at that time.  Right now, I have no way to check to see if the files are good because my pathetic video card is rejecting them like an antibody trying to attack a virus.

I need to apologize, but the only screenshots I'm going to have done at launch of the new gallery are for Evil Coffee Shop Much?  I still want to do the requests, but I want to get the new gallery launched faster so I'm going to push that off.  I take a lot of time working on screenshots, so when I get done you expect a few hundred for each episode.