Totally Spies potential revival in the works?

From Andrea Baker’s Instagram story. Could it be for Clover?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Andrea Baker posted this to her Instagram. 

“something is cooking” could be leading to something.

Thanks for the update!

Went back and checked Stephane’s LinkedIn for any updates. Apparently it says his role at Zodiak has changed from ‘Director/Art Director’ to ‘Creative Consultant/Concept Design’.

(06-29-2021, 08:57 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: Went back and checked Stephane’s LinkedIn for any updates. Apparently it says his role at Zodiak has changed from ‘Director/Art Director’ to ‘Creative Consultant/Concept Design’.

I'd feel better with him in charge.  Thanks for the update.

It would be interesting to see if the French VA like Fily Keita who do the French voice of Clover, might give some infos as well.

Andrea Baker changed her Twitter banner to Totally Spies. I definitely don’t remember it being there before.

Nice update! I love this banner

(09-03-2021, 10:50 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: Andrea Baker changed her Twitter banner to Totally Spies. I definitely don’t remember it being there before.

The last archive.org capture is from May 2020, but it wasn't there then at any rate.

That banner is made from comic art from the TS magazine (or at least the same artists). Probably from one of the covers, though I don't remember which.

The artist is most likely Marco Albiero, who did a lot of the promo art for Totally Spies.

(09-05-2021, 04:32 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: The artist is most likely Marco Albiero, who did a lot of the promo art for Totally Spies.

Ah. Those almost all showed up on magazine covers or French DVD covers. Though the one at upper left looks like a different artist. Good to know, I didn't know he did anything except the comics. I wonder what it would cost to get him to draw new ones.

Unrelated (sorta)

Stef posted this on his Instagram showing off his individual files for TS, MM and TG. (interesting that TG started production in 02)

Dunno if he is trying to build up hype by posting stuff like this. But still pretty neat to see.

Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome ! I wish I could access to these files!

(09-21-2021, 04:57 PM)BeverlySummer Wrote: Awesome ! I wish I could access to these files!

You're not the only one, I wish it as well!  Maybe there's some chances we might see some unfilmed scripts or earlier drafts of some episodes before various changes.

(09-21-2021, 07:59 PM)stephdumas Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 04:57 PM)BeverlySummer Wrote: Awesome ! I wish I could access to these files!

You're not the only one, I wish it as well!  Maybe there's some chances we might see some unfilmed scripts or earlier drafts of some episodes before various changes.

He ought to scan those for backup purposes at least. I'd even do it for him.