Totally Spies potential revival in the works?

Another cool idea would be to have Britney join the spies full time-She and Alex could finally be friends without Alex worrying about being replaced

Yeah or as I once already mentioned, Britney could have her own spin-off series.

As for the WOOHP HQ. Besides the building we knew, it could be interesting to see more of the HQ if the WOOHP have its own gym or olympic pool where the Spies do some training between their missions.

Also, it could be interesting to see Madison from First Brat again along with Clover's cousin Normie/Normy. Btw, we didn't saw Clover's father and Britney's parents yet and do the Spies have some brothers/sisters/cousins as well? That could have some potential for season 7 or even a season 8.

(03-13-2022, 09:43 PM)stephdumas Wrote: Yeah or as I once already mentioned, Britney could have her own spin-off series.

As for the WOOHP HQ. Besides the building we knew, it could be interesting to see more of the HQ if the WOOHP have its own gym or olympic pool where the Spies do some training between their missions.

Also, it could be interesting to see Madison from First Brat again along with Clover's cousin Normie/Normy.  Btw, we didn't saw Clover's father and Britney's parents yet and do the Spies have some brothers/sisters/cousins as well? That could have some potential for season 7 or even a season 8.
Yes-seeing more of the spie’s families would definitely be neat-I’m torn between wanting to see them still as students or if they have left school (what did they major in) and having jobs/kids of their own in addition to being spies.  Possibly the writer could go into the spies training future WOOHP agents, possibly their kids or not.  They could also bring up the question of whether everyone with the spy gene has to become a spy.

Back to Clover's father. One idea popped up to my mind is one of the Spies' foes like Geraldine kidnapped him and plan to kill him for revenge and it's up to Clover to free him alone (one condition of the bad guy) before it's too late.

And speaking of Geraldine, I already mentioned in the past, why she developped a bigger grudge against Clover instead of Sam who discovered the real goal of S.P.I.? I think there might be more than meet the eyes.

Also, did Britney once fight Tim Scam, Geraldine as well, it could be interesting to see some "unseen missions" of Britney. That could be a potential for some fanfictions.

Let's hope then Teletoon will be involved as well for Canadian TS fans.

(03-19-2022, 07:07 PM)stephdumas Wrote: And speaking of Geraldine, I already mentioned in the past, why she developped a bigger grudge against Clover instead of Sam who discovered the real goal of S.P.I.?  I think there might be more than meet the eyes. 

Geraldine and Clover, sitting in a tree... ; )

(03-19-2022, 07:43 PM)hdc Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 07:07 PM)stephdumas Wrote: And speaking of Geraldine, I already mentioned in the past, why she developped a bigger grudge against Clover instead of Sam who discovered the real goal of S.P.I.?  I think there might be more than meet the eyes. 

Geraldine and Clover, sitting in a tree... ; )

Given her trumatic past with Geraldine, Clover might let Milan Stindon, Ariel or Helga Von Guggen sittin in a tree with Geraldine. ;) 

As for Britney's parents, it could be interesting to know if they're still alive, what happened to them? Britney might be raised by a aunt and/or uncle like Peter Parker. I guess some plotlines ideas might be too dramatic for Totally Spies.

More details in mind, besides their parents, does the Spies have other relatives? We don't know if they have aunts/uncles/brothers/sisters/cousins althought we already know Clover have Normy and if she might have others cousins.

I wonder if they will also bring Virgil who owned the coffee shop in season 5 back for season 7 as well as Trent who was Mandy's intern and let's not forget Mandy's cousin Mindy and her 2 lackeys Caitlin and Dominique.

I wonder if Arnold will do also a cameo as well? Who know if he still look like a geek or nerd or if he trained and turned almost like the time he got the Cat's Eyes Emerald in "Super Nerd Much"?

Another idea I had would be another supernatural/paranormal episode like the Halloween one-I’m torn about them doing another crossover with Martin Mystery.