Mindy and Mandy clip show

Yooooo! So I know this will be a funny or shitty video link but I put clips together of Mandy and Mindy moments from season 5.
I made a few mistakes but have it unlisted so they can't get me for copyright or some shit cause it's basically whoever has a link so I should be safe. I thought you all would enjoy it too.
https://youtu.be/RoHSrxFWbAo
XD Cause my gal Mindy should get more love. Jk jk but yeah mostly for Mindy moments. Also the final "line" she has isn't even meant to be her saying it cause it sounds like Mandy so they even fu€ked up her final appearance in the show cause she doesn't get to be in the season finale. I'm nerding out a bit, but hey man I do have a thing for blondes XD
And I know you all won't judge me. :D Cause we're similar. Well ya know fans of the show. Anyway! Yeah enjoy lol In the description I have my favorite parts in the 0:00 format or whatever

I went ahead and split this into its own thread.  Great video btw!  Mandy 4 Mindy
[Image: Karen_Burger_Sig.png]

(12-07-2020, 11:08 PM)Karen Kujo Wrote: I went ahead and split this into its own thread.  Great video btw!  Mandy 4 Mindy

Thanks! Lol I thought it be a little selfish to make it it's own thread but now I see that maybe that was necessary. But yeah lol I put it together and it's kinda XD just screen recording but it works for my purposes