Favorite episode ?

So far my favorite episode might be The Elevator because it's so intense or Alex Quits because this episode made me love Alex! I also like a lot The Fugitives and The New Jerry

My favourites are Alex Quits, Matchmaker, Space Much and The Suavest Spy
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

My favorite episodes are ''Totally Busted'' from season 4 and ''I, Dude'' from  season 2. ''Totally Busted'' has Mandy, Jerry and all three spies' mom all get involved in the story. "I, Dude" is more because of those evil beach bunnies in the episode, as well as the way they get defeated.

(08-21-2021, 04:10 PM)KTL Wrote: My favorite episodes are ''Totally Busted'' from season 4 and ''I, Dude'' from  season 2. ''Totally Busted'' has Mandy, Jerry and all three spies' mom all get involved in the story. "I, Dude" is more because of those evil beach bunnies in the episode, as well as the way they get defeated.

"I, dude" is also part of my favs as well as Wild Style, A Spy is born, First Brat, Alex Quits, the Incredible Bulk, Escape from WHOOP island, Spies vs Spies, Aliens, Black widows, Evil Boyfriend, Mommies dearest, Alex gets schooled, Evil Coffee Shop Much, Forward to the Past, Super Nerd Much. Return of Geraldine, Totally Mystery Much (I wished then Diana, Java and Billy would have done cameo appearances maybe next time?).

Mine tend to be the ones with cute subplots, especially Clover-focused subplots (e.g. Child's Play). Or ones that have the girls wearing sexy outfits, either at school or as disguises on a mission. Or ones that are drawn by the animation studio I like best (e.g. The Fugitives). The Fugitives and Ski Trip were ones I liked for the main plots as well.