IGN article about Totally Spies

Found this article on IGN South-East Asia about the similar designs of Totally Spies and Gunsmith Cats. 

They also touch upon the popularity of anime in France.

https://sea.ign.com/totally-spies/176476...ally-spies
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

There might be some influence there, but TS started out with non-anime style character designs, so I dunno about that. It's also possible that Gunsmith Cats is influenced by Charlie's Angels as well.

I liked IGN when it was a magazine. Too bad they sold out gamers to SJWs during the GamerGate stuff. I didn't know they had a SEA website, but I guess they just need clickbait really bad. lol

(09-14-2021, 08:42 PM)Mandy Wrote: There might be some influence there, but TS started out with non-anime style character designs, so I dunno about that.  It's also possible that Gunsmith Cats is influenced by Charlie's Angels as well.

I liked IGN when it was a magazine.  Too bad they sold out gamers to SJWs during the GamerGate stuff.  I didn't know they had a SEA website, but I guess they just need clickbait really bad.  lol

I also sent this article to Stephane on Instagram. Here’s what he had to say.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

(09-14-2021, 09:08 PM)BradleyEX Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 08:42 PM)Mandy Wrote: There might be some influence there, but TS started out with non-anime style character designs, so I dunno about that.  It's also possible that Gunsmith Cats is influenced by Charlie's Angels as well.

I liked IGN when it was a magazine.  Too bad they sold out gamers to SJWs during the GamerGate stuff.  I didn't know they had a SEA website, but I guess they just need clickbait really bad.  lol

I also sent this article to Stephane on Instagram. Here’s what he had to say.

Thanks for sharing!  I guess that explains most of it.