What anime are you currently watching V. 2.0

Let me help onii-chan to put stuff online again. lol So? What anime are you currently watching?

This is my current list:

1. Azur Lane (this damn thing went on a hiatus. Damnit!)
2. Kandagawa Jet Girls
3. Girly Air Force BD Version
4. Girls Frontline Healing Chapter JP Version
[Image: GIbJ1sy.jpg]

~~§§ Girls Frontline §§~~

Just finished my yearly rewatch of Tokyo Godfathers. Such an amazing movie, especially if you watch it around the holidays.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Doing some Digimon rewatching. I just realized I missed the first three seasons a lot...

(12-24-2019, 04:23 AM)Azealeon Wrote: Doing some Digimon rewatching. I just realized I missed the first three seasons a lot...

I tried rewatching the Japanese version last year, but i only watched like 13 episodes or so. Butterfly is such great opening song though.

Not an anime, but i just finished reading JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run. It might just be the greatest manga that I’ve ever read.

I'm now watching:

Mitsuboshi Colors

I also watched two episodes of Himote House a while ago, which I think this was one of the worst anime I've watched in a while. I think it's mostly because of the low budget limiting what the show does, there's also weird ad-lib stuff taking up time. I may try to watch more when I get bored enough. lol
[Image: karen.png]

Haven’t watched much anime in a while. I don’t find myself as interested in it as I was in the past.
One of TSUG’s resident Alex fanboys, along with my homie BradleyEX.

Totally Spies OTPs:

Sam x Dean
Clover x Blaine
Alex x Raymond

Just finished:

Mitsuboshi Colors

Now watching:

Fantasista Doll

I decided to start two new anime series from this season.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (By one of my favourite anime directors)
Smile Down The Runway

Just finished:

Anima-Yelll!

Still watching:

Fantasista Doll

Abandoned for now:

Himote House

Just started watching Gabriel Dropout.  It's really good!  Love the characters. Slice of life gag anime with demon girls and angel girls seems like something I would have thought of. LOL.

Been watching Beastars on Netflix. It’s essentially a more mature version of the Disney movie Zootopia, but its set in a a high school setting. It is surprisingly good so far, and i might have to check out the manga too.

I finished watching SSSS.Gridman a week back and man was it fun! wish i picked it up back as it was coming out.
also picked up Dorohedoro, i'm 3 episodes in and im loving it! 
I've been waiting for beastars to finish airing so i could torrent it all at once and binge that shit cuz I love edgy stuff also cute furry girls  but ended up in fully invested in eizouken waiting for each new episode to come out that i forgot about my plans for beastars so now the eizouken is done (great anime loved it!) i can now sit back and watch some edge furry as i wait for my other furry anime to come out

speaking of furry anime...

BRAND NEW ANIMAL FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: ETvAnTEXsAEIkdD?format=jpg&name=large]
The first 6 episodes out are fun as hell and i love this Tanuki girl and her dumbass energy!

also healin good precure is cute

I have started watching:

Endro~!

and

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

Both are pretty great for your moe fix.  Endro is also a fantasy series/JRPG parody.  I really love the characters in Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu too.  Great show.