What anime are you currently watching V. 2.0

Let me help onii-chan to put stuff online again. lol So? What anime are you currently watching?

This is my current list:

1. Azur Lane (this damn thing went on a hiatus. Damnit!)
2. Kandagawa Jet Girls
3. Girly Air Force BD Version
4. Girls Frontline Healing Chapter JP Version
[Image: GIbJ1sy.jpg]

~~§§ Girls Frontline §§~~

Just finished my yearly rewatch of Tokyo Godfathers. Such an amazing movie, especially if you watch it around the holidays.
[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Doing some Digimon rewatching. I just realized I missed the first three seasons a lot...

(12-24-2019, 04:23 AM)Azealeon Wrote: Doing some Digimon rewatching. I just realized I missed the first three seasons a lot...

I tried rewatching the Japanese version last year, but i only watched like 13 episodes or so. Butterfly is such great opening song though.

Not an anime, but i just finished reading JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run. It might just be the greatest manga that I’ve ever read.

I'm now watching:

Mitsuboshi Colors

I also watched two episodes of Himote House a while ago, which I think this was one of the worst anime I've watched in a while. I think it's mostly because of the low budget limiting what the show does, there's also weird ad-lib stuff taking up time. I may try to watch more when I get bored enough. lol
[Image: karen.png]

Just finished:

Mitsuboshi Colors

Now watching:

Fantasista Doll

I decided to start two new anime series from this season.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (By one of my favourite anime directors)
Smile Down The Runway

Just finished:

Anima-Yelll!

Still watching:

Fantasista Doll

Abandoned for now:

Himote House

Just started watching Gabriel Dropout.  It's really good!  Love the characters. Slice of life gag anime with demon girls and angel girls seems like something I would have thought of. LOL.

Been watching Beastars on Netflix. It’s essentially a more mature version of the Disney movie Zootopia, but its set in a a high school setting. It is surprisingly good so far, and i might have to check out the manga too.

I finished watching SSSS.Gridman a week back and man was it fun! wish i picked it up back as it was coming out.
also picked up Dorohedoro, i'm 3 episodes in and im loving it! 
I've been waiting for beastars to finish airing so i could torrent it all at once and binge that shit cuz I love edgy stuff also cute furry girls  but ended up in fully invested in eizouken waiting for each new episode to come out that i forgot about my plans for beastars so now the eizouken is done (great anime loved it!) i can now sit back and watch some edge furry as i wait for my other furry anime to come out

speaking of furry anime...

BRAND NEW ANIMAL FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: ETvAnTEXsAEIkdD?format=jpg&name=large]
The first 6 episodes out are fun as hell and i love this Tanuki girl and her dumbass energy!

also healin good precure is cute

I have started watching:

Endro~!

and

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

Both are pretty great for your moe fix.  Endro is also a fantasy series/JRPG parody.  I really love the characters in Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu too.  Great show.

Just finished:

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

Started watching the Digimon reboot, its super good so far and I’m really liking the direction that they’re taking. The animation is incredible and blows the original series out of the water, despite it being 20 years between them.

Definitely surpassed my expectations, since the Digimon franchise is kinda hit or miss imo.

Finally watching GranBlue Fantasy! Posted on YouTube a week ago.
Been wanting to watch it, since the fighting game is out (don't have it yet).

Just finished:

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san

Now watching:

Endro~!

Comic Girls