BradleyEX Fanart

Decided to draw everyone’s favourite cinnamon roll again Alex 02

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

She looks really great! Nice job!
[Image: karen.png]

Not necessarily fanart, but i thought I’d post them anyway.

I made some picrew pics of the spies+Mandy.

Here is the link to the templete where you can make your own https://picrew.me/image_maker/186583

I did some more of these. 

Including Arnold, Kyle Katz, Mindy, Stacy, Violet Vanderfleet and Milan Stilton

These are all nice. I like them. Would be a nice anime. lol

Fun stuff. Clever to use te same layout & basic template for them.
Not fanart? Seems like it. Looked up picrew.
Been doing some TS art as well here & DA, etc.

Hope you like the support.   Wink

Felt like drawing Britney again. I always thought that she’d look nice in a yukata, since i believe she is asian iirc  Britney 02

(02-05-2020, 02:57 AM)BradleyEX Wrote: Felt like drawing Britney again. I always thought that she’d look nice in a yukata, since i believe she is asian iirc  Britney 02

Nice work!  I think the prevailing theory is Britney is Japanese-American.

Some dumb shippy crap, with Alex and Britney  Alex 4 Britney 4

(02-22-2020, 02:46 AM)BradleyEX Wrote: Some dumb shippy crap, with Alex and Britney  Alex 4 Britney 4

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shiT

I agree wit slime, it's really great. Nice work!

Not drawn by me, but i thought that I’d dump it here anyway. I got someone to do me a chibi Alex commission. I think it’s really cute imo  Alex 02

Artist- @arttmadness on Twitter

Decided to do my own redesign of the spy suit, to make it a tad less kinky lol. 

Probably gonna use this design for my TS fan comic that i plan on doing in the future.

Clever; fun. Comic- ambitious.
Oh, nice yuri a while back.

I'll be honest. I don't like jump suit redesign (it's a bit Star Trek: Next Generation), and I don't understand the logic behind it, but that's just my opinion. I'm jealous of your sketching ability though for sure.

I’m only trying to redesign the suits to make them less kinky. But feel free to give me anymore feedback on them if you need to.

(02-28-2020, 02:40 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: I’m only trying to redesign the suits to make them less kinky.  But feel free to give me anymore feedback on them if you need to.

Well, the spy-suits have been in g-rated cartoons.  I mean they're only "kinky" if you view them that way.  They're not inherently kinky, and what is wrong with that anyways?  I mean Wonder Woman's lasso could be thought of as kinky, but does that mean taking it away from here is an improvement?  I don't think so. 

Also improving on a classic design like that is ingrained into everyone's minds will be hard.  I designed an alternate version of the spy-suit though, but it was for a future setting with Mandy and Sam's love child.  lol  I don't know what many people thought of it, and yeah I actually made it even sexier than the normal version.  xd  I like the future settings where humanity has become less prudish, not the opposite which we are going through right now with Twitter, etc.  lol

Did another Alex X Britney fanart, because they are precious  Alex 02 Britney 02

Along with the pic i referenced

Nice work.

Yep, saw this on DevArt.
Alex looks a bit wide, but cute poses & expressions!  Glad