What did you get for Christmas

Thought that I’d make a thread on what everyone got for Christmas this year.

I got these sweet artbooks for Darkstalkers and Dragon Ball. I also got some other crap like boring clothes, but thats just a sign of me growing up lol.

Was also hoping to get some alcohol as a present, but that fell through.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: alex_britney_sig.png]

Those look like really nice books.

I got anime, anime games, food and an LP player.
[Image: karen.png]

What’s an LP player?

(12-25-2019, 12:31 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: What’s an LP player?

One of these things lol:

LP stands for long play record.

nice gifts you got BradleyEX and Royfu!

I got Audio Technica ath-m40x headphones for christmas so I'm really excited to use them for DJing!

I've been wanting that Darkstalkers artbook for years...I wonder how much it is now??

I got an Elsa hoodie that I requested (huge Frozen fan here!) a Final Fantasy artbook (featuring VII, VIII, and IX) a Monster Cereal board game...and a few other things!
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

This came in a bit late, but i got the new Dirty Pair manga omnibus. I believe that this is an adaptation of the first light novel from 1980.

(12-27-2019, 01:45 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: This came in a bit late, but i got the new Dirty Pair manga omnibus. I believe that this is an adaptation of the first light novel from 1980.

Looks really nice, I'll probably have to get this.  Do they have the semi-sexual psychic connection to each other in this one too?  lol

(12-27-2019, 03:49 PM)Ryofu Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 01:45 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: This came in a bit late, but i got the new Dirty Pair manga omnibus. I believe that this is an adaptation of the first light novel from 1980.

Looks really nice, I'll probably have to get this.  Do they have the semi-sexual psychic connection to each other in this one too?  lol

I think so, since i believe it’s written by the original author.

The designs don’t hold a candle to 1985/Flash designs imo, but the art is still pretty good.

Also, here are some pages that you’d love.

(12-27-2019, 04:13 PM)BradleyEX Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 03:49 PM)Ryofu Wrote:

I think so, since i believe it’s written by the original author.

The designs don’t hold a candle to 1985/Flash designs imo, but the art is still pretty good.

Also, here are some pages that you’d love.

Yeah, of course, I love them.  Hubba  But you really shouldn't post boobies with nipples outside the adult forum.  I'll give a pass for this one since you can probably find this in Barnes and Noble.  lol

Yeah, any place that sells Manga pretty much has books with at least some of the forbidden female nipple.
[Image: stasis_sig.png]

Into the Spider-Verse DVD, Safeway & Playstation gift cards, and a bottle of wine.

(12-29-2019, 12:03 PM)Stasis Muffin Wrote: Yeah, any place that sells Manga pretty much has books with at least some of the forbidden female nipple.

If I could get away with it, I would have nudity in my sig.  Maybe some day.  LOL.