slimegummie TS! Fanart

(04-21-2020, 02:43 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: I saw the Clover PSG pic on Twitter, really like how well you captured the PSG style.

And also, if Clover were to be Panty, then would that make Arnold Brief lol  Clover 4 Arnold
thanks my dude! DAMN this goes so deep i didn't even think about arnold and breif comparison! riproonie sam and alex though cuz i can't think of a character in paswg to mirror them  Sob Sob  
(04-21-2020, 08:36 PM)Karen Kujo Wrote: Great work!  There actually may be a direct link between Panty and Clover since that show was about using elements from western cartoons.
alot of the people that worked on paswg at gainax love western cartoons so seeing so many cartoon refs in the show is really cool funny! also alot of trigger's staff used to work at gainax and the cartoon refs in their shows is bananas! there's street sharks references in space patrol luluco and it just got me smiling so much ahah!

drawing ts! in the paswg art style is my new hobby

Unique. I like it.  Cool
Trying new artstyles is fun.

(04-23-2020, 01:58 AM)slime Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 02:43 PM)BradleyEX Wrote: I saw the Clover PSG pic on Twitter, really like how well you captured the PSG style.

And also, if Clover were to be Panty, then would that make Arnold Brief lol  Clover 4 Arnold
thanks my dude! DAMN this goes so deep i didn't even think about arnold and breif comparison! riproonie sam and alex though cuz i can't think of a character in paswg to mirror them  Sob Sob  
(04-21-2020, 08:36 PM)Karen Kujo Wrote: Great work!  There actually may be a direct link between Panty and Clover since that show was about using elements from western cartoons.
alot of the people that worked on paswg at gainax love western cartoons so seeing so many cartoon refs in the show is really cool funny! also alot of trigger's staff used to work at gainax and the cartoon refs in their shows is bananas! there's street sharks references in space patrol luluco and it just got me smiling so much ahah!

Stocking Mandy is so cute it's driving me nuts.  Hubba xd
[Image: karen.png]

(04-25-2020, 01:27 AM)jettmanas Wrote: Unique. I like it.  Cool
Thanks, pretty much.
(04-25-2020, 10:23 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote:

DUDE i know right! i want to do more paswg ts! crossover stuff

Best spy!

(06-28-2020, 06:21 AM)slime Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 01:27 AM)jettmanas Wrote: Unique. I like it.  Cool
Thanks, pretty much.
(04-25-2020, 10:23 AM)Karen Kujo Wrote:

DUDE i know right! i want to do more paswg ts! crossover stuff

Best spy!

This has to be the cutest Mandy fanart ever.  Hubba Mandy 03 Hubba  Awesome work!
[Image: karen.png]

Nice job.